Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah damn I hate this ******.
FOH with that I didn't know racism still existed.

White folks love playing dumb and naive about racism. :lol: :smh:

Like what year did racism end to you?

jbhmmm.png

White folks love playing dumb and naive about racism. :lol: :smh:

Like what year did racism end to you?

jbhmmm.png

I swear man :lol:

They cried about "reverse racism" in 1971....3 YEARS AFTER THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT PASSED

So racism must've ended in 1968 after they killed MLK

This is a must watch video to show the mentality.

For a lot of white people....Black people have been given enough. And fighting for equality is too much.

They cried about "reverse racism" in 1971....3 YEARS AFTER THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT PASSED

For a lot of white people....Black people have been given enough. And fighting for equality is too much.

This is gospel.

best thing bbb ever did was get them brand black *****s to craft their shoe

What the CEO is doing with Santa Ana is very clever, I hope this experiment succeeds to give other athletes another avenue to have control of their own destiny.

These people should be glad black people ain't getting together and asking for whats really owed to us which is reparations. It wouldn't be no Great America w/o the work of African people. Slavery built this economy.

The best PG in the league.....is also the best "two way PG" in the league.....and also the best "all around PG" in the league......and doesn't bet "hide on defense".

Here is stephgod defending some of the premier Pgs over the course of games. Never scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom