Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bballkid's hot takes/notes of the night:

Lebron the new PG- Wait he has always been the PG.
Lauri gonna be a ball player folks.
AG only missing 4 shots and going for 41 leading the magic to a win.
D'Lo needs Moaaar help, boy is the goods.
Porzingis is still the goods, but boy finding out what that number 1 option life is about. 3-13 ouch.
Kyrie, Tatum and Brown growing some chemistry
Pacers scoring 130 without Miles Turner, I see YOU.
Corey Joe solid man, wherever he goes.
Wiggins follows up a huge game with a.....DUD
Ad made of glass, literally.
Boogie gonna want out by January
Lillard 3-16, chucking once again.
Jazz really about to have a rookie lead them in scoring this year, ouch!
Clips byyyke, Blake MVP byyyke, Austin smooth Rivers byyyyyke.

PISTONS STILL SUCK, even with the night off.

10/25 Re-Cap.

Aaron Gordon's career is reminding me of Jeff Green, mostly disappointing, but would have one good game a month to make everyone a believer and somehow have a 10 year NBA career.

Aaron Gordon's career is reminding me of Jeff Green, mostly disappointing, but would have one good game a month to make everyone a believer and somehow have a 10 year NBA career.

It's looking like this could be Gordon's breakout year though. And unlike Green he contributes on so many other levels with his defense, rebounding and passing. His three pointer is looking confident as hell right now too.

Then throw in the fact the fultz wasn’t on the board unless you thought the celts were gonna move up for him.

Tatum has been solid, but you can't compare a healthy player with an injured one. Especially since that's the only sample size you have.

No doubt. That's why I prefaced it by saying "it's early" and "so far."

I hope Fultz is good, but shoulder issues that have caused him to tweek his shot are not a good sign. Philly should rest him indefinitely. No point in risking it.

It's looking like this could be Gordon's breakout year though. And unlike Green he contributes on so many other levels with his defense, rebounding and passing. His three pointer is looking confident as hell right now too.

I just looked at highlights to be honest, but judging from that, he relies so much on his athleticism that I don't see star potential, offensively at least. His dribbling and footwork is awkward so I don't see him taking his man one on one too often or becoming "the man" on the team. Maybe a great third or forth option.

I just looked at highlights to be honest, but judging from that, he relies so much on his athleticism that I don't see star potential, offensively at least. His dribbling and footwork is awkward so I don't see him taking his man one on one too often or becoming "the man" on the team. Maybe a great third or forth option.

But you can become a star based on athleticism. It’s still too early to tell what Aaron is but he just turned 22

This is your morning reminder: Tommy Thibs ain't that great of a coach. His offense is a dinosaur. Wolves defense has been garbage since he came over as well.

AG has that Dray, Shawn Marion, LO, AK47 type talent. He would be better utilized as a 3rd or 4th on offense but do everything type player.

Exactly. And he can be spectacular at that IMO. It's just a matter of if the Magic are going to get good enough in the next few years to be able to utilize that or if it's going to be his next team that's reaps the rewards.

22582110_182213949019148_3179449141155594240_n.jpg

Just read that fultz’s agent changed the story about fluid being removed from his shoulder. Now, he got a cortisone shot before the season and the inflammation and symptoms have improved.

:lol::lol::smh::smh::smh: (see posts from yesterday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom