• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets and Sixers looks like a summer league game of bricks, marginal defense, and blown layups. Sixers really should have been up by maybe 13 or so with that way the Rockets have missed shots and barely played defense

I've been trying to follow it on gamecast on espn and was wondering if something was wrong with it or if everybody was just missing every shot :lol:

Sixers looked good in the first half considering Embiid missed most of the second quarter and Simmons had some bonehead plays towards the end that allowed Houston to tie it up. TJ Mconnell is just a hooper man. That’s a guy you want on your competing squad.

Id really like for us to keep TJ & keep him as a back up but i know someone gon pay him. He deserves it

I've been trying to follow it on gamecast on espn and was wondering if something was wrong with it or if everybody was just missing every shot :lol:

There's an outrageous amount of Brock's by both teams, but the Rockets having lazy brainfarts turning the ball over has the Sixers keep getting momentum

Also, Embiid and Tarik has been a good battle even though Embiid has now pulled a Marc Gasol and just started throwing his head back every time he gets in the paint :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom