• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing BS goaltend

Embiid not even touching the ball on any of the last three possessions

Harden pulling Embiid down on the last play as he was going up to contend Gordon's shot

Brett Brown awful game managing during any type of crunch time situation. I think he honestly doesn't even bother calling any plays.

I missed it, but the 8 combined fouls from Capela and Tarik on Embiid should've only been 3
yeshrug.png
. Dude was cooking in limited minutes, and still managed to get gassed and stumble into whistles he shouldn't have gotten

I wish I could be a fly on the wall during a Brett Brown huddle in a timeout at the end of a close game. I would love to know what the hell he even says. Every single time this year and last year it looks like they come out of a timeout like that having zero plan at all. Last year I think Gerald Henderson chucked up like 5 terrible potential game winning shots at the buzzer just because he somehow ended up with the ball and nobody else looked like they knew what was going on.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall during a Brett Brown huddle in a timeout at the end of a close game. I would love to know what the hell he even says. Every single time this year and last year it looks like they come out of a timeout like that having zero plan at all. Last year I think Gerald Henderson chucked up like 5 terrible potential game winning shots at the buzzer just because he somehow ended up with the ball and nobody else looked like they knew what was going on.
Something along the lines of "one more season of tanking guys I promise. Just one more season"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom