• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mannn no lie about the legendary times there. I could never get down w supper tho.
Liked playhouse before they did that renovation where they put the bar infront of the stage. I’ve also just stopped going to la clubs lol

I wanna stop going to LA Clubs but my inner thot won't let me smh

What’s 4-0?
Last year record?

Last year I was at my old job with a old position, this year I’m at a new job, new position, way better pay.

PROGRESS.
Something the Wizards didn’t do other than Otto honing his skills.
Meanwhile Giannis....

Bron need to relax with the heavy load early in the season. Games before Christmas shouldn’t be important to them now. Don’t wanna be exhausted in April
They gotta have home court headed into the playoffs bro. Wayyyyy too many roll players on the cavs to have them playing on the road the majority of the games. Bron not trying to have them fall to far down. And this team is trash. Theyre def take L's if bron aint god mode every game. Hell even when he is , evidently.

What’s 4-0?
Last year record?

Last year I was at my old job with a old position, this year I’m at a new job, new position, way better pay.

PROGRESS.
Something the Wizards didn’t do other than Otto honing his skills.
Meanwhile Giannis....

ClqxyvxWgAAvwkb.jpg

Ingram is monumental trash.....to be a player of huge potential you actually have to show flashes of greatness like in Giannis early years

dude was having trouble scoring on teodosic in the opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom