• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised KCP is shooting 38% from deep this season because every game I've watched...he's missing from out there.

Cavs will flip the switch when it matters

I don't think this team has a switch. The only thing that can save them is IT coming back doing IT things. Because this current team isn't that good offensively to cover up how bad they are on the other end...which is the difference between this year and last.

I really hate losing to Memphis, cause that team pretty much just wastes everybody's time every year

What the hell did OKC's plane hit for that big of a dent.

dwill.png

I don't think this team has a switch. The only thing that can save them is IT coming back doing IT things. Because this current team isn't that good offensively to cover up how bad they are on the other end...which is the difference between this year and last.

It was sarcasm :lol: Last season when the Cavs were a bottom 10 defensive team everyone said they’ll flip the switch in the playoffs because of LeBron.

I agree with you, though. This current Cavs team just isn’t that good.

Ben Simmons and Oscar Robertson only two players in NBA history to begin their career with 6 straight games of 10-5-5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom