• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Anthony: "Boy. I know we thought we would be trick or treating tonight....but the Bucks....they are tricking"

Hilarious coming from Backpage GA :lol:

giphy.gif

Greg probably giving no f's with that joke

28/7/3 on 9-13, 2-3, 8-9 through 3 quarters despite being in foul trouble and spending more time than usual on the bench. No other Buck in double figures. I mean, what about this game leads you to believe that Giannis isn’t there yet?

Took the words out of my mouth. Giannis can only do so much.

Bucks need Jabari back asap. Nobody outside of 34 can create their own shot.

I'm :rofl::rofl: at someone saying tjis bucks team was a threat come playoff time, in a series if you have a good defensive team they're FOOD. there's not a lot of variety in Giannis offense & they don'yt have many other shot creators.

I'm :rofl::rofl: at someone saying tjis bucks team was a threat come playoff time, in a series if you have a good defensive team they're FOOD. there's not a lot of variety in Giannis offense & they don'yt have many other shot creators.
Not a lot of great defensive teams in the East, but ok. Sure.

List of great defensive teams in the East:
Miami
Milwaukee

so let me ask you this when we say threat..... what exactly does that mean? because i take that as possibly challenging for the Finals, not the second round. If The bucks play the Cavs there not winning a game, Celts, Raptors, Wizards all in 5. Unless Jabari comes back & is fully healthy, this team isn't making any noise when your best player isn't a shooting threat & your other options can't create.

This is what I mean BIG FISH BIG FISH

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius It won't kill you to say Steph Curry is a great all around player :lol:

If you believe Russ is an "all around player" (which I'm sure you do)....and he's a decidedly worse defender than Steph....i don't see how you have reservations about Steph Curry being an "all around player" and not "just a shooter". When you do that...it's a clear slight.

"GOAT Shooter" is a backhanded compliment for a player who is complete.
I wouldn't call him an all around player but he definitely is a complete player if that makes sense. Has no true offensive weaknesses and isn't a liability on defense (despite what most think). There are very few all around players in the league but I'd probably say Giannis and KD are two of them.
Steph definitely more than just a shooter tho :lol:

Should be a good game against you guys this Friday.
Yeah, will definitely be interesting. Will be the biggest game of the year so far for the Celts, if I don't count the cluster F of the first game against Cleveland. Don't think Marcus Morris is going to be back yet, which kind of sucks.

Hey a friend. How's your night going man?

My bad for insulting your city. It's actually a very nice city, good W

Grant needs to keep putting up numbers and realize his full flourish

For the benefit of Ingram and ball they gotta start Kuz or at least Randle

Lopez should just be cut. He's doing nothing but being a detriment, he's not even going to be on the team next year or at least he shouldn't

one thing I will say is...I can't hate on Russ's triple doubles anymore.. they're organic this year and he's more efficient. If OKC is a top 3 seed and he averages a triple double again...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom