Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll take Ingram n Lonzo

Nah, that's not the going rate for stars entering a free agency year. Actually Randle and Clarkson is somewhat of an overpay for 2 months, but that's the easiest way to make the salaries work.

They've never done free preseason. The free preview is always during the first week of the regular season, then another week mid-season.
they use to i remember a few seasons when i would subscribe the following season they would give me the preseason games before i reupped

Nah, that's not the going rate for stars entering a free agency year. Actually Randle and Clarkson is somewhat of an overpay for 2 months, but that's the easiest way to make the salaries work.
I HEAR ya but was jus a joke homie I love da twin towers

they use to i remember a few seasons when i would subscribe the following season they would give me the preseason games before i reupped

That's exactly what's happening with me right now. Was reading this thread and because of this thread I almost didn't even check to see if they were showing it :lol: showing it just fine right now for me

Tuning in for the Ball show. He got the juice. Think he has a **** ton of flaws and weaknesses to his game, but wish the kid success. Seems humble despite all the flashing lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom