• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why Roberson is in the league. His defense isn’t even great. I’d trust my 13 year old nephew to shoot with the game on the line before him.

"His defense isn't even great"

This is like the fifth time this season I've seen someone say that.

You think it is? Hell, I don’t think it’s even good.

Edit: guess you and Marlo think his defense is enough. I don’t.

Catching up on the thread.

Feel free to add to the NT All Washed Basketball Team. :lol:

I'm 34 now, use to play ball pretty much every weekend in my teens and early 20s with my brother and our boys.

Haven't stepped foot on a court to in years. And the sad thing about is I have a very nice bball court in the back of my house.

Also Lovetohate3000 Lovetohate3000 you're not along in the weird height to feet size ratio. I'm about 6'0" and rock a size 14/15.

It's an everyday struggle to find shoes in my size over here.

I'm 34 now, use to play ball pretty much every weekend in my teens and early 20s with my brother and our boys.

Haven't stepped foot on a court to in years. And the sad thing about is I have a very nice bball court in the back of my house.

Also Lovetohate3000 Lovetohate3000 you're not along in the weird height to feet size ratio. I'm about 6'0" and rock a size 14/15.

Team Sasquatch feet :nthat:

upload_2017-11-3_22-8-47.png

These are beautiful. :pimp:

The Kings and Heat City Unis are the only ones I'm feeling thus far.

ad_34537482_a7d3d00e3f49c198_tn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom