• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for this Blazers Thunder game to start.

Got Dame on my fantasy squad but Beastbrook my guy :pimp:

Harden 52/13 >>>> Kobe’s 56 thru 3

Don’t @ me
was actually 54 and 13 thru 3 and of course, it's not even close :lol:

he was at 56 and 13 on 19/22 before he started forcing shots. might be the greatest offensive efficient performance of all time, even with the 7 TO's

and it was against a great defensive team with the best interior and impactful defender in the league in Gobert, and a team we usually struggle against

My rockets :pimp:

Normally don't use the same gif twice in a day but

Rockets-Hakeem-Olajuwon-slap-Utah-Jazz-Billy-Paultz.gif

was actually 54 and 13 thru 3 and of course, it's not even close :lol:

he was at 56 and 13 on 19/22 before he started forcing shots. might be the greatest offensive efficient performance of all time, even with the 7 TO's

and it was against a great defensive team with the best interior and impactful defender in the league in Gobert, and a team we usually struggle against

How about no.

If harden still plays in the 4th it's statpadding.

You're up comfortably
By 30
You got your numbers
Call it a night
Onto the next one

Sometimes feel too many unwritten rules and narratives are attached to sports in times like these.

I always think what would I do or feel. like if I was james harden right now. I'd keep balling because I love playing basketball.

Who gives a **** if im up 30. Yeah I got 56 and I want 60. If you love playing basketball too, then you should try to stop my special night instead of hanging on to unwritten rules. The night aint over until there's no time left. Because thats basketball. It's just basketball. **** those stupid rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom