• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CJ took a shot with 5 seconds left...got his own rebound and somehow thought he had enough time to pump fake and spin his way into another shot :lol::smh:

Sidenote: I cheated the system and it's got me.

I set up an account for my Mother on FD so I could get a FREE Season of BasketballMonster.(make a new deposit and you get access on BBM)
Well the $10 I had to deposit to start her account I had to play.
Well I won $666 with it and when I went to transfer it to PayPal I had to verify her account with her ss# that she would not give me so......there is $666 sitting there that I can't get.
I thought about doing a H2H with myself and making sure my lineup won but..I'm scared if I do that I will get caught for Duel Accounts and get banned.
She won't give me the number even if I give her the money, she's old school and doesn't want her ss online so......I have to leave the monies there forever.....craptrap

Sidenote: I cheated the system and it's got me.

I set up an account for my Mother on FD so I could get a FREE Season of BasketballMonster.(make a new deposit and you get access on BBM)
Well the $10 I had to deposit to start her account I had to play.
Well I won $666 with it and when I went to transfer it to PayPal I had to verify her account with her ss# that she would not give me so......there is $666 sitting there that I can't get.
I thought about doing a H2H with myself and making sure my lineup won but..I'm scared if I do that I will get caught for Duel Accounts and get banned.
She won't give me the number even if I give her the money, she's old school and doesn't want her ss online so......I have to leave the monies there forever.....craptrap
Bruh, if she’s old school she gotta have her tax returns somewhere in her crib. You need to start searching them file cabinets ASAP.

Is it Porzingis >KAT now?
It certainly looks like it based of the eye test

You can go either way honestly. Knicks are 6-4 with his best supporting player being Tim Hardaway Jr and is averaging 30 and 8 and top 3 in blocks. KAT is at 21/10 but his team is one win ahead of the Knicks. I'd say after 20 games if the Knicks are within 3 games of the Wolves record wise I might confirm KP is better.

Finally getting a chance to watch film on Ben Simmons.

His box scores look good, film is still ugly to me. I don’t think he can sustain this efficiency either.

Lol wut

You were better off acting like you never said the things you said, here we go again though

and here we are Firing up more Hot takes all over this thread :rofl::rofl:

Hey man....You're betting on Westbrook, Black Gordon Hayward and a soon to be 34 year old Carmelo Anthony playing efficient, two way, ball moving basketball in year 1 of being together with a thin bench.

They'll win games for sure off of sheer talent, and will look every part of a "super team" some nights/stretches.....but these old habits and chemistry issues will rear their ugly heads over the course of the season, and at the most important times come playoffs.

Grant needs more minutes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom