Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jvg said Miami was missing their best player in waiters when they played gsw

I'd take Richardson and black white dude Tyler way before dark skin waiters. ****, give me black belt Johnson too

i'm just catching up on this thread & it's literally 70% Lonzo talk Lavar did a hell of a job. i'm seeing some dudes in here talk about him solely more than their own team. As a Lakers fan i'm use to how polarizing LA is but this is by FAR the most i've seen a rookie scrutinized on here.

i'm just catching up on this thread & it's literally 70% Lonzo talk Lavar did a hell of a job. i'm seeing some dudes in here talk about him solely more than their own team. As a Lakers fan i'm use to how polarizing LA is but this is by FAR the most i've seen a rookie scrutinized on here.
70%? where you pull those numbers b

The Lakers were playing a national TV game and this is the NBA thread of course most posters will talk about what they're watching.

That's what happens when your papi writes a check your jumper can't cash.

He's giving out free ammo

I'm here though for when he reconstructs his jumper and realizes his potential

Fam, he's lonzo ball (and lavar ball essentially)

He's the most talked about and buzzed about rookie in god knows how long. And he's giving people things to talk about.

Of course it's going to be like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom