Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s proven me wrong already, i wouldn’t be mad if he did it again

For me the awkwardness comes from him jumping of his right leg and finishing with his right hand.

It's soo ugly to me, but if he can continue finishing at the rate he's doing keep cooking young fella.
IMG_0206.PNG

Grant is already getting Rpbersons minutes.

Side note: Denver missed the boat on getting a return for Chandler. His value was super high last year. Letting that Woman Faried rot on the bench is quite silly as well.

They don't deserve all the talent they have.

Point out that his defense wasn't all that. It was during the tourney. awwsome threw his cape on immediately calling me a weirdo :lol:. All I did was say they've scored x amount of points on him, wasn't even a hot take

Interesting. I might have looked more closely if I caught this.

Grant is already getting Rpbersons minutes.

Side note: Denver missed the boat on getting a return for Chandler. His value was super high last year. Letting that Woman Faried rot on the bench is quite silly as well.

They don't deserve all the talent they have.

Shoulda traded Gallanari last year too.

When Milsap buys in, and stops trying to "get his"...

We taking flight. Especially Harris and Chandler
They have to many 6th men.

That job should be Will's and Will's alone.
But you have Jamal and Muddy who Malone wants to play 30 minutes a piece.
YOu have Harris who Malone also wants to play 3o while trying to get Will 3o.
You have Chandler who gets the scraps of 3 positions and Malone never wants to take him out.
Then you have an array of decent bigs who can't eat or get in because all of the guard and wing play.
To many guys man.

Ben Simmons would have to miss his next 97 shots to match Lonzo Ball's field goal percentage (29.5%). (H/t @darealjlaw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom