Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark meat vs light?

dark meat is def tastier on all accounts across every bird.

Also a common misconception is that white meat is better for you, more protein, etc.
It's actually been proven recently the the amount of the advantage is so marginal, it really doesn't call for one or the other.. So you can eat those drumsticks and thighs to your heart content!

Some things you have to have the light mean for though. Like chicken caesar salad.

But I agree though, still baffles me how Lebron to the Sixers is flying under the radar. You didn't even mention Fultz.

Fultz James Simmons Embiid Saric Covington

WOW (assuming Simmons coninutes to improve, Embiid stays healthy and Fultz is back to being who he is suppose to be)

Never heard of this trash pie

Sweet potato > *
Sweet Potato Pie died when I had some Old WHite Lady's Sugar Pie in a small back roads Oklahoma town that had a population of 42 people.
**** was so money.
GOAT
upload_2017-11-15_14-18-16.jpeg
allrecipes.com

Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. In bowl, mix brown sugar and flour.
  3. In seperate bowl, whisk together milk, eggs and vanilla.
  4. Gradually add to flour mixture mixing well.
  5. Place cookie sheet under pie crust.
  6. Fill pie crust with mixture.
  7. Drop cold butter cubes throughout mixture.
More items...
Tarte Au Sucre Francaise French Canadian Sugar Pie) Recipe ...
www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/tarte-au-sucre-francaise-french-canadian-sugar-pie-4181.

Lebron entire game is predicated on having shooters around him & Ya'll think he's willing to go to a squad that has Ben Simmons & Fultz? At this point as long as GS is still assembled he knows he's not getting another ring. So he might as well go get the bag in LA (the Clippers Hopefully)

Lebron entire game is predicated on having shooters around him & Ya'll think he's willing to go to a squad that has Ben Simmons & Fultz? At this point as long as GS is still assembled he knows he's not getting another ring. So he might as well go get the bag in LA (the Clippers Hopefully)
Shooters will come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom