• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so he's not a human being, but rather an alien that can dunk sideways, no reason to be overlooked for MVP year after year
10482218.jpg

Can’t be serious. Y’all want this ***** to win something BAD.

Now that it’s conceded he won’t win another chip....the push for MVP begins. It’s Harden’s award (Bron is undoubtly deserving though).

Can’t wait til that schedule tightens up.

I honestly can't wait to see when Isaiah Thomas comes into the Cavs lineup how they all play together. It will be mad interesting to see what kind of team chemistry they have once they get things rolling. Any word on when he's expected to suit up for the first time?

Doc Rivers doesn’t play rookies or young players unless it’s his son or no choice due to injuries

He let’s 1st round picks rot on the bench :smh:

Lol narratives man.

Brice is terribleeeee and he has a terrible work ethic.

Name the draft picks that should of gotten bump that the clips have drafted? Wilcox? Bullock?

The likelihood of late first and 2nd round picks actually playing and contributing on 50+ win teams is slim to none man

Austin got bump because he was a young lotto pick and lotto picks get extended looks in general

I mean, Thornwell, Wilson, Evans, Williams have all gotten burn this year due to injuries and Brice still can't get on the court. I can't eem tow it.
I mean I said they only play if their his son or due to injuries...Clippers were struggling to find a 3 n Doc rather sign Dahntay Jones from the NBA TV set than play the wings he drafted as GM in the 1st round

Embiid out for the Chicago game. Doesnt surprise me lol. But damn at Booker being out for at least the next 2 games. We need some easy/good games to get us back on track

Knew you would fly in to defend Doc , you got it :lol:

K

but Reggie bullock started some games for the Clips. Where is he now? Where’s CJ Wilcox now? Where’s Dawson now? Essentially none of them are in the league right now, which is par for the course either guys drafted that low. Penalize bro for missing on 2nd rounders I guess, but they were trying to win a chip, young guys don’t play on “contenders”

Be so thirsty to drive home the narrative angle y’all sick lol

Last edited:
Lakers fans going to the game tomorrow? Idk how some of y'all didn't go to his last game. Lowkey disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom