OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Memphis makes the pick before making a BAD trade. They seem to still like MPJ if Bagley/Doncic is off the board. But, his range is so wide, its hard to tell if they are better off trading down and taking him or just taking him at 4. I'm sure there are some teams they want to trade up for JJJ / Bamba, but you would hope where those teams slotted will give them the chance to take MPJ.

Chicago still makes the most sense as a trade partner.

THJ is not good at basketball. :lol: @ market value.

If he’s your 3rd or 4th best player, you’re not winning ****.

He's just widely inconsistent. But i blame most of that due to KP going down. Literally was the #1 option chucking away most nights.

Don’t believe anything said about the hawks pick...Atlanta has always been silent on moves even Woj would come down to the last second in announcing our picks in draft.

Saying that if Bagley is gone..I say take the chance and draft MPJr we already in rebuild mode we’ll be a lottery team for at least 2 more years at best.

Stay the hell away from my team JJJ

They showing old games of these prospects and I just seen Gary Trent jr...forgot he declared, he ain’t getting no type of buzz...he still in the draft? :lol: :smh:

Im watching a high school game and Porter said he’s a mix between KD n Tmac ....he been on that wave :lol:

Back
Top Bottom