OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
My former trainer who used to train D league guys and former NBA players was on that diet for a month then went back to his normal

I feel like Dame Lillard seeing what the Rockets have done this season compared to last should have him excited at the thought of what the Trail Blazers can do with the right management calls. The Warriors aren't unbeatable. Why can't the Trail Blazers do some re-tooling and be WCF contenders next year if they make some smart moves?

I feel like Dame Lillard seeing what the Rockets have done this season compared to last should have him excited at the thought of what the Trail Blazers can do with the right management calls. The Warriors aren't unbeatable. Why can't the Trail Blazers do some re-tooling and be WCF contenders next year if they make some smart moves?

What smart moves are going to move them from getting swept in the first round by the Pelicans while having home court advantage, to championship contenders with the Warriors and Rockets?

The Rockets added arguably the greatest point guard of this generation to their roster that already had arguably one of the best scorers of this generation. There's also not really much separation in talent between their 6th man and the Blazers 2nd best player.

Those are 2 heavyweights, with a roster tailor made to support their strengths. The Blazers top guys ARE NOT on the same level and they have no real assets to use to pair with Dame/CJ. Their only real assets....are those two.

Realistically, they would need to add an AD, Kawhi, top-10 guy WITHOUT giving up Dame/CJ in order to seriously contend....and that's not possible.

They are in cap hell, and that's with Nurkic being a free agent this summer. Trading CJ is really the only move, and it'll likely only end up being a lateral move.

Do the Blazers have new management to bring some optimism? They are in one of the worst cap situations and it will remain that way until 2021 unless they make moves, those moves will also cost them.

They need to rid themselves of the Evan Turner contract if that's even possible, hope they draft well, and even though C.J is an important piece, they will have to move him to bring more balance to the roster.

If they wanna keep Dame/CJ they’ll have to start including picks to unload some contracts. Really they’re stuck in purgatory

Blazers would have to do some major retooling to compete with Rockets/GSW

need more ball handling, dynamic wings which they lack and also some more reliable 3/D guys

don't see that happening any time soon

The Blazers are stuck. I’m glad that the Blazers GM sounded like he basically knows that when he was interviewed at the NBA Combine. He’s not delusional. I expect them to make some big changes this summer.

Interesting, Woj thinks the Hawks will pick JJJ. Surprising considering all the rumors of the Hawks loving Bagley.

Back
Top Bottom