Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

Yall really talking crazy. Idk how yall do things here but where im from if you playing a playoff series you dont change teams. I wud think its obvious but I'm the bad guy ?

Where you at boy???? I know you didn't delete me as a friend on psn bruh bruh. >D

You only have one more game till you have to pay up gangsta. It'll go by real quick :wink:

But for real you mine as well just pay up and save both of us the time. I've played my bench the whole second half two out of the three games for easy wins :lol:

Playoffs were supposed to start yesterday, I didn't get home until mad late though. We also have some serious allegations of a vetoer, no worries this team won't even make the playoffs. From here on out if you're not active on NT, posting in this thread you won't be a part of any league I commish. That's especially if we do this $$ league.

Re: Simming remainder of the season

I wrote down a list of all the teams on the cusp of a playoff berth and determined a winner based on games player, activity, record, coin flip in certain situations, and advancing the league one week.

tl;dr

Playoffs still ****** up tho

Legit question - did the Bobcats (juicyju) trade Gerald Henderson for David Lee? I'm matched up with him in the playoffs and it honestly looks like he gave up nothing for a damn good PF :lol:

Its cool though juicy, you still getting bounced in the 1st round. I feel bad after all that work you put in to get the 1st seed too :wink:

nah but for real, can we start playing playoff games? or do we have to wait?

^^ Henderson was a pretty important player for me, it was tough letting him go but I needed a legit big.

:lol: [emoji]128514[/emoji] I def wasn't loosing to the raptors in a playoff series. Hopefully after this last advancement the playoffs works

Long shot.. but can you unlock the regular seasons games?

Last edited:
It probably won't let us advance into the playoffs. Unlock what regular season games?

Last edited:
Can you reset any regular season game?

So basically we can use the reg season games to play the playoff games.

Disappointing, was looking forward to seeing that NBA playoffs logo on the courts. Different atmosphere and updates through the playoffs on the news feed.

I have not been home but how did the simming go? What seed are the Knicks?

Last edited:
Wow I only got to play 2 games and the Cavs never even played a game the whole time I been in league n they the 4 seed an I'm out.... That's weak

I had to take a flight to Chicago, won't be online for a few days. Did the league advance into the playoffs?

PLAYOFFS ARE A GO!!! :smokin

Raptors... Ill be on tomorrow before and after the conference championship games

I had to take a flight to Chicago, won't be online for a few days. Did the league advance into the playoffs?

Like juicy said playoffs are on

so take that trip to the Chi Rome and clear your head for this first round L i'm handing to you

Like juicy said playoffs are on

so take that trip to the Chi Rome and clear your head for this first round L i'm handing to you

Lmao, I'll be back in Atlanta on Tuesday night. Keep Amare away from fire extinguishers and tell Melo keep that Cheerio-tasting box ready for the squad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom