Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

juicyju is no joke

No he aint, he just destroyed me. I got off to a 10 to 2 and then EVERYTHING went downhill. Like 7 straight turnovers off bad/dumb passes, Darren Collison walking while Chalmers shoots n makes a 3, people WIDE OPEN. You name it, it happened. That was the worst game I played in a LONG time :smh:

Had some good games to end the night in a couple of my leagues

Came back from down 20, kept picking at the lead and got the W by 3 at the end

another against xxRich (Thunder)... Bron vs Durant was a good *** game, ended up securing that W too. Durant dropped 37 on me smh. Wasn't enough for Bron's 33,10,5

I unpausedthe league, so any unplayed games before the current league date "Dec 18" will be simulated.

ne inactives that i can replace

We simulated all of the user vs CPU games so there aren't any inactives. Just stay tuned to this thread and we'll drop info when we start a new league. Just add any of us and we'll run online

Alright, ima join tommorow.
PSN Username: JulzRulz145

I always see you online, but you didn't express interest in joining when we set it up. Like I told monkaveli, we're almost finished with the league. But, if I see you online I'll invite you to a game.

^^ just a recommendation, cut the season length or quarter length down. Season will never end...it's hard enough to finish a 29 game season with 5 min quarters

Can someone explain to . Me how I havent clinched a playoff spot but the wizards at 14 and 15 has one

New Fantasy draft starting tonight at 6pm central. 58 game season, all star mode, 8 min quarters. ***. Name is.....nbalive and the id is 251450. Password is - gunner

good luck getting ppl to join this long dynasty its just too long bro

Can someone explain to . Me how I havent clinched a playoff spot but the wizards at 14 and 15 has one
pretty sure it doesn't tell you as a user if you clinched.  I'm 4th in the Eastern conference and tied for 1st in my conference and it doesn't say I clinched yet.

Anyone looking to join another Fantasy Draft League???

My boy hit me with a league he set up.

DRAFT IS TONIGHT AT 7pm EASTERN

HOF, 29 games, 6min quarters

So far Knicks are taken by him, and i'll be taking the Nets.

Looking for some good competition.

League name: The League

League ID: 251688

Password: Knicks

once again my psn: DutchesInBunches

Last edited:
I am trying to go ahead and win a league while i am home on a 3 week break so can i get the info for an active online association that just started or is about to start like tonight. PSN: BasedGodCliff

Anyone looking to join another Fantasy Draft League???

My boy hit me with a league he set up.

DRAFT IS TONIGHT AT 7pm EASTERN

HOF, 29 games, 6min quarters

So far Knicks are taken by him, and i'll be taking the Nets.
Looking for some good competition.

League name: The League
League ID: 251688
Password: Knicks

once again my psn: DutchesInBunches

I might dive in this league tomorrow and pick up a team.

And for anyone in NT The League, reach out to the users you haven't played. Only person I have left is TsunamiHair but he hasn't be online in a week. Saturday or Sunday I'll simulate the rest of the season so we can start the playoffs.

JUST GOT RID OF RYAN ANDERSONS BUM ***! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol: :smokin
And also me and has0991 (T-Wolves) had a crazy game last night. Came back from down 10 in the last 2 minutes to tie the game and go into OT and then our connection was lost :smh:

anybody online and wanna run now ill be playing myplayer just shoot me an invite im on all day today....

Back
Top Bottom