Official NBA 2k13 Thread

i like playing the 5 on 5 team match up.. my favorite position in playing center, i was beasting playing with javale mcgee.. i was deng in one game and they pass the ball to me once.. :smh: ..

very fun game mode but its tough finding a game where everyone stays. those games when nobody quits :pimp:

Went to youtube and theirs a guy that teachers you how to make the yeezy so heres mine...close enough :smokin

Anyone notice in MyCareer, when you play a key game, it says you get double VC points but when you get to the main menu it short some VCs?? The game said I was to get 364, but when I got back to the menu it only gave me 264..
I've noticed that it doesn't short you but it gives you the points in bunches.  It'll give you the game performance bump then bumps for each dynamic goal seperately.  I thought the same thing for a while then saw it broken down.

I did not know that you can throw alleys to other players off the back board.

Dope :pimp:

is the roster update up now?
Yup, I'm on the PC but I think if the PC got it then more so the consoles.

Anyway, still a bunch of players missing especially the international players/rookies. I think they added some second rounders.

anybody purchase the spanish broadcast team? :lol: i want that **** because klark kellog sucks but 400 microsoft points is od...
:wow: They have a spanish broadcast team?

The effort 2k puts into their presentation is 2nd to none.

Last edited:
I cheesed and bought VC :lol: I had 4000 MS points from MW3 last year and never used them, so my player is like an overall 90 now.

Its up. I really don't care too much unless they've added players

Back
Top Bottom