Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Haven't had much success running plays in this game. They take too long to get into position to start it and I end up having to force a shot before the shot clock

Haven't had much success running plays in this game. They take too long to get into position to start it and I end up having to force a shot before the shot clock
Call the play in the backcourt as soon as you inbound the ball from the other end of the court.

I wonder how people know this

:lol: I didn't literally mean he was wearing it back in '05 it's just he's been wearing the sleeve on his arm for a minute now and they have yet to update it. I know I'm nitpicking the hell out of the game but seriously they really don't care about gear and it's annoying. Even Madden updates the players gear week by week and they have hundreds more players to go through!

Last edited:
I uploaded and shared a replay, linked my Youtube account to MyPlayer.  How come I still can't find my replay? Where do they go?

COMPLAINTS

Dunks are UNBLOCKABLE THIS year. Like seriously you can't block dunks, even if your serge or dwight howard, some how mo willams will just dunk right past you.

And frequently, you can miss wide open dunks with even the best dunks like Blake Griffin. Why am I miss none contested dunks on fast breaks with a dunker?

Alley opps are unstoppable. Even the off the backboard alleys are unstoppable.

Blocking shots at the paint is near impossible. Even with shot blockers.

ALMOST nobody misses any shot in the paint. Paint scoring spam is back and since blocking is pretty much impossible, just pass the ball underneath the basket and you got a bucket.

Full court passing cheese is back. Brook Lopez should not be throwing half court passes to deron willams on a fast break. Last year that would mean the ball would go out of bounce.

Kobe is seriously unstoppable even with the best defenders on him and on ball defense. Last year, Shane Battier could be used to shut him down. This year, Kobe makes EVERYTHING!!

The signature skills messes with the flow of the game. This year, dunkers literally GO THROUGH your body and dunk and since you can't block it, expect Lebron and Wade to just dunk on THROUGH EVERYONE.

Stats don't even make sense. How is Blake Griffin's mid range an 80 and Ray Allen a 72? Even at this point of his career, Ray shoots WAY better than Blake.

Mixed with odd flow of gameplay, it seems it will be till December before they properly correct all the errors. Just let Ronnie know and I know they will work on it. Last year we had the same problems. Just sucks we have to endure this non sense. Kyle Korver should not be making EVERY SINGLE 3 WITH DEFENSE IN HIS FACE.

Anyone know when we're gonna get Barkley on the '93 Suns with the correct uniforms?

2k pulled a fast one when they didn't specify if you could or couldn't bring the Dream Team in an association. That's the only reason I bought the damn game. I have them unlocked and in the roster management screen, but they don't have the correct Dream Team uniform. Just one someone created... smh

Ain't nothin' ever lives up to the hype anymore

MyPlayer is on that Jeremy Lin sh*t, once I got that starting PG spot, we won 7 consecutive games, (rookie season, mavs)
Latest win against TP and the spurs(payback time, they beat us by 20 last time), 'best game of my career' according to the social media :lol:

MyTeam is so much fun to play. Dude's on there are turrible! Walloped some guy that had Kobe, Durant, Rudy Gay, Monta & J. Wall on his team with a bunch of scrubs haha. JJ Redick had 43 points :lol:

2k pulled a fast one when they didn't specify if you could or couldn't bring the Dream Team in an association. That's the only reason I bought the damn game. I have them unlocked and in the roster management screen, but they don't have the correct Dream Team uniform. Just one someone created... smh

Why would you even want to do that?? You would just run over every team.

Or do you mean you can't bring the players from the Deam Team into the association??

My player(all around PG) got his first in game dunk last night. I was crunk! Felt like my son was on the court. :lol:

^ whats your rating with your pg trill?

i just got to 76...im feeling good bout that.

I got drafted 16th(IRC) by the Rockets, got traded to the Clips. I had no idea how much a bad team can hold you back.

Myteam is looking nice right now

Starters
PG - Avery Johnson (90's Spurs)
SG - JJ Reddick
SF - Lebron
PF - Tom Sanders (60's Celtics)
C - Zaza Pachulia

Have some decent dudes coming off the bench
Austin Rivers
Harrison Barnes
Steve Novak

Really need to strengthen my center postion. Zaza aint cutting it :lol:

The problem with full court passing is, while its kinda cheesy in a video game, it happends enough in real life.(See D.Wade to Lebron full court alley oop)

I haven't been "cheesed" with it yet but I think turning "Crash Offensive boards" all the way down, should make the back court get back on D once the ball goes up.

Why would you even want to do that?? You would just run over every team.
Or do you mean you can't bring the players from the Deam Team into the association??
My player(all around PG) got his first in game dunk last night. I was crunk! Felt like my son was on the court. :lol:

Because I think it would be cool playing with them against teams of today.

I meant you can't bring the actual team, with their jerseys, players, or court in an association.

The problem with full court passing is, while its kinda cheesy in a video game, it happends enough in real life.(See D.Wade to Lebron full court alley oop)
I haven't been "cheesed" with it yet but I think turning "Crash Offensive boards" all the way down, should make the back court get back on D once the ball goes up.

have you tried it yet?
the comp throws a full court inbound pass at least 3 times a game on my association lol

so..am i the only one here that was stupid and accidentally switched to skill points (SP) instead of virtual currency (VC) when the server was down temporarily? 

that **** got me hot 
mean.gif

does ANYONE know if there's a way to get it back to me earning VC??

so..am i the only one here that was stupid and accidentally switched to skill points (SP) instead of virtual currency (VC) when the server was down temporarily? 
that **** got me hot :smh:
does ANYONE know if there's a way to get it back to me earning VC??

theres no way. you gotta start a new career while online :smh:

have you tried it yet?
the comp throws a full court inbound pass at least 3 times a game on my association lol

Honestly, no. 2k11/12 has trained me to make short passes. The longest ill even try is under the basket to mid court.

I've never seen the CPU do it. Damn sure not 3 time in game. You must press all the time??

wow man really? so if one day my colleges wifi goes haywire and i want to play myplayer mode, i just got to wait until it comes back up?? thats BS

This acutally happened to me. My wifi went out while I was playing.

It automatically switched back to VC for me. I will say, though, I literally waited untill the wifi came back on to play another game, never tuned the system off nor left the MP home screen and I lost the skill points.

Why would they even connect that to the internet, doe???

Back
Top Bottom