Official NBA 2k13 Thread

:smh: **** man, I have ONE bad game, with 5 turnovers and this fool makes me the 6th man...

What the ****?

I can't have an off night?!

That was me, good games :lol:. MJ was just teleporting through everyone, I guess the in game physics don't apply to MJ lol. But yo, I thought u wanted to play sim ball. How do u get spanked by the Rockets while using the Hornets then opt for the Lakers the next game? Cmon man :lol:

the lakers have lost 11 games straight, i thought they was fair game. Wasn't like i was going to cheese i still play straight up, just wanted to give kobe some reps i never play with them,
because every kid plays with them.

What does "on disc" mean? I'm referring to the list of missing players.
Meaning their file is on the disk. THeir cyberface is on the disk. IE.......Sheed. If he wasn't still "on disk" there wouldn't be a way to have his cyberface uploaded to the roster. 2K has a lot of players that are "hidden" on the disk. IE......retired players. Like Brandon Roy's profile was still on the disk but it was hidden when he was retired.

How do you guys view the height of your vertical? When I created my Signature sure I equipped it with Nike Plus and still my vertical wasnt't being shown. I tried to switch to the hyperdunk 2012 plus and still nothing.

Even though people may hate on EA, competition is always best to propel each company to do better. Without it 2k can just sit on their bums.
Agree with those wholeheartedly.

EA was on the right track too with Live 10, but screwed the pooch with the NBA Elite fiasco.

cleared.gif

:x

:lol: I saw it and was :wow: faced.
Theres no way that should even be accidentally possible in the game. I just hope I'm recording my gameplay if I ever catch one like that in MyCareer :lol:
-------------

stevecyberface.png

dat cyberface :pimp:

I'm saying, doe..

..as long as its not happening in every other game I play, its cool. Anything less people would say its too boring. Its a necessary evil, if you will.

How they going to put the Pearl Foampsites on the game but you can't change Tim Duncans shoes though?

Foul 2k... Foul...

So, I retired My Player because he was absolute trash :smh: Is there a way to recreate another one and start a whole new career? How would I go about creating a great PG, because that's what I tried and I failed miserably :x

:lol: I saw it and was :wow: faced.
Theres no way that should even be accidentally possible in the game. I just hope I'm recording my gameplay if I ever catch one like that in MyCareer :lol:
-------------
stevecyberface.png

dat cyberface :pimp:

What the :lol:

is this game worst then 2k12? or the same w/ a slight improvement?
2K12 is GREAT with real rosters/sliders.

I am pretty sure 2K13 will be once it is patched
no doubt.....i wasn't trying to play 2k12...I loved that game..just wanted to know how this one compared but seeing how the patch hasn't released yet then i'll wait until then. I hated 2k12 intially until they dropped the patch

Back
Top Bottom