Official NBA 2k13 Thread

I also don't like the my player either.. I wish it was like a regular game..where I can control the entire team..

^my player gets boring....that's why i just stick to franchise mode and control all teams and every player on the court when i play

of the last three 2k games released game modes went like this

Crew Games > My Player > Exhibition > The Association

Yes, I'm loving the crew :nthat:

by exhibition i mean both online and offline exhibition games

Last edited:
Also DC since you be on Operation Sports regularly let me know if you got any info if Crew mode is coming back, I heard it is,I'm desperately hoping it's correct

Last edited:
i like my player it gives me an excuse to be a ball hog and go for individual achievements. I finally got mvp in my 3rd season

how can u tell, you cant even see the guy trying to control it?

:smh:

Look at the fluidity of Lebron's handle at the end of that video. You can clearly tell that is a result of the new user controlled system and not a dribble "animation" of the past. It looks EXACTLY like Live's old system.

I don't need to be staring at the guys hands to catch that.

:smh:
Look at the fluidity of Lebron's handle at the end of that video. You can clearly tell that is a result of the new user controlled system and not a dribble "animation" of the past. It looks EXACTLY like Live's old system.
I don't need to be staring at the guys hands to catch that.

I do that same exact sequence of dribble moves all the time in 2k12 though :lol:

Good to have internet access back.
nthat.gif

Here's Development Insight Gameplay #2

Just nitpicking here but god damn can they get the gear right? LeBron doesn't wear that stupid wristband anymore and he doesn't wear a black sleeve at home. I don't get why they can't put in away specific gear and home specific gear.

Just nitpicking here but god damn can they get the gear right? LeBron doesn't wear that stupid wristband anymore and he doesn't wear a black sleeve at home. I don't get why they can't put in away specific gear and home specific gear.
I don't know, maybe it is something that they just have trouble getting right. But if that is all you have to complain about we..............they are fine :nerd:

the promos and developer insight vids this year are weak atleast the game is looking genuinely better

They even got Bron's mannerism when he goes to the line down pat :smokin

I skipped last years but this game will be copped on release date.

Back
Top Bottom