Official NBA 2k13 Thread

How can I equip my guy with my custom nikes? I signed with them and gave my guy some red foams but it wont let me put them on him

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I had a feeling it was this song before I even clicked play, song makes me want to stab my ears.
Anyways, my beefs with the game:
- DEFENSE IS SO SLOPPY! Players feel like they have 1000 pound weights attached to their feet. Physics on defense feels so unnatural, it's impossible to run to the 3pt line and close out on a shooter in time.
- OPEN JUMPSHOTS ARE SO HARD TO MAKE! I'm playing on HOF difficulty online, but EVERY single wide open jumpshot is a miss, hitting an open 15-20 footer for me is like hitting a hail mary half court heave.
- Signature skills are overpowered: Played against the Clippers, I was using the Rockets. Chris Paul had like 5 steals in one quarter by stripping my ball-handlers (Granted, I was using Jeremy Lin and Toney Douglas, but still).
- Too many uncontrolled, AI put back dunks - my opponent scored like 8 dunks off putbacks... that he wasn't in control of, sheer luck.
- Too many missed easy baskets in the paint, whether it be layups, dunks, post shots, etc.
- 2K never gets the rules right. Was on a wide open fast break on a clear path with no one in front of me, then this mofo comes up from behind and intentionally fouls me... shoulda been 2 shots and the ball but somehow I only got to inbound the ball from the side.
- Iso-Motion is weird
- I don't want to see Jay-Z's ugly *** mug every time I get into a game, talk about self-promoting.

this had me dying :lol: :lol:

After picking up this joint two days ago, my review simply put...

Maybe i'm just getting too old for video games or maybe i'm just growing out of them...

Sad day |I

Last edited:
On the shot feedback meter there are 4 indicators, does anyone know what the second one signifies? It's like a hoop with something underneath it?

Is NikeID working for you? coz in mine it's greyed out and I can't access it. I'm on the PC by the way.

nba 2k always got the bugs/glitches/frustrations when released. Just got to wait for the patches. That is why I never buy nba 2k the day it releases, just wait a month and get it for like $30-$40 during BF and the patches will have already released.

I gave up on the "2k12" controls...feels like I'm missing a lot compared to what I can do on the default

Amazon slackin on my dlc content

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there any way to restart the My Player/My Career feature.  I mean re-do everything, including looks, etc.?

Last edited:
On the shot feedback meter there are 4 indicators, does anyone know what the second one signifies? It's like a hoop with something underneath it?

I believe the thing under it is a ruler and it rates whether or not the shot you took is within the range of that player.

Ex: Line up a 3 with Dwight and it will be red but line up a 3 with Novak and it'll be green. But if you line up a shot 4-5 feet beyond the arc even with Novak it will turn red.

Just started a new My Player.. Got 13 pts 11ast and 7reb with a pass first PG... Got drafted #2 by Charlotte 
pimp.gif

Sick of the CPU getting every offensive rebound!

Still don't know about the shoes thing, can't figure out how that works.

Something else annoyed me, but I forgot what it was.

so last night i played this dude bulls vs memphis & he didnt play a lick of defense with rudy gay he stayed on the 3 point line all game & cherry piked for dunks ALL GAME

i got on the mic & said

stop cherry picking 7 hoop straight up b^&*( & fam said it the only way he knows :x :x

i hate lame *** dudes who can run straight up ....gotta use some cheesing move to stay even & stiill lose

staying on one side cherry picking

trying to get charge calls miles away from the paint

so last night i played this dude bulls vs memphis & he didnt play a lick of defense with rudy gay he stayed on the 3 point line all game & cherry piked for dunks ALL GAME

i got on the mic & said

stop cherry picking 7 hoop straight up b^&*( & fam said it the only way he knows

i hate lame *** dudes who can run straight up ....gotta use some cheesing move to stay even & stiill lose

staying on one side cherry picking

trying to get charge calls miles away from the paint

Hold the ball. If you can't score, get a shot clock violation.

Back
Top Bottom