Official NBA 2k13 Thread

westbrook is always cheesing the lane online, 3 things happen

1) basket goes in
2) foul
3) all the above

I CANT BLOCK HIM W/ HOWARD

Anyone else having the issue where there are no announcers while playing online just music playing?
Mad annoying and idk how to fix it. :nerd: :nerd:

Yea I got that too. It happened last year and I fixed it by going into game utility in the xmb and deleting the two 2K files there. Tried that this year but it didn't work. :smh:

It's infuriating when it's one of those games where it seems you can't do anything right and you're getting cheesed to death to Coldplay's "Viva La Vida" cuz you forgot to take that ****** song off the playlist. IT MAKES ME RAGE, I TELL YOU. RAAAAAAAGE.

I got the Brandon Jennings achievement and the UA shoes didn't unlock. Has this happened to any of y'all?

just broke the defender's ankles doing a jab step :lol:
i've made someone fall once in a game, and it was just standing at the top of the key doing a basic around the back :lol:

2K really needs some competition so they stop overlooking all these basic things they overlooked :smh:

HAS ANYONE FIGURED OUT HOW TO PLAY GOOD CONSISTENT DEFENSE? ANY TIPS? (not just one-on-one defense. That's fine. I mean overall team D)
I voiced by complaints about the "defense" a few pages back and still haven't found an effective way of playing it.
The help defense and rotations suck. There are too often open shooters, especially off of offensive rebounds. Even when I anticipate an open man or pass and try to switch to the appropriate defender and MANUALLY close out on a shooter, the game has this stupid "mangnet" where the defender I switch onto doesn't react to my commands - they lag for a few seconds - like it's the game's way of ensuring shooters get open shots.
It's infuriating especially when I know what's going to happen, I just can't do a damn thing about it. It's like the 2K equivalent of being paralyzed.
all of this..

ESPECIALLY the part of about the magnet...i HATE that video game shhh...  you can see clear as day most times where the ball is gonna be swung for the open shot....why does the defender get stuck when trying to close out...

should be no reason a dude can win a game shooting exclusively 3 point shots...soooo fake...

full court passes are mad gimmicky too...

Ronnie 2K 2K13 Verified@Ronnie2K

We are going to have an update around the beginning of the NBA season for the updated arenas i.e. Lakers, etc. #NBA2K13 #2K13
Good on them. Hopefully they keep the art updates, updated 
laugh.gif

I must've played at least 10 MyTeam matches online, and every opponent has been a clown man. Finally saw a team with some stars, Deron Williams & Dwight Howard, but I made that chump quit in the 3rd.

Match before that though was too cheesy, saw another self-backboard alley-layup pulled off successfully and I was in the vicinity. I think it was Rashard Lewis too :smh:

saw another self-backboard alley-layup pulled off successfully and I was in the vicinity. I think it was Rashard Lewis too :smh:
I really don't understand man. It is like they tried to purposely compromise the integrity of the game by adding that into the game.

How can I edit my players appearance in myplayer?
Like with sleeves, headbands, socks, etc.????? :nerd:

Still can't believe that Jay-Z is hosting this video game. Could be one of the coolest things of all time. 
I'm an avid Jay-Z (not a "Jay is GOAT" fan tho)

and that aspect of the game gets very old very quickly. Soundtrack is insanely edited. I do like the intro videos (theyre from his SXSW performance) tho..

Back
Top Bottom