>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

I got my code yesterday and I ordered a pair of the Lebrons in a size 13 even though I don't play ball or collect anymore. I'll probably shelf them for a while and then sell them.

WTF I spent 1200 vc to get my dunks up 10 pts. It takes the vc out and then quits back to the main menu. Now it won't even load mycareer. Keeps asking me to make a new myplayer. I had my guy at a 78 rating. This is some bull.

WTF I spent 1200 vc to get my dunks up 10 pts. It takes the vc out and then quits back to the main menu. Now it won't even load mycareer. Keeps asking me to make a new myplayer. I had my guy at a 78 rating. This is some bull.
same happened to me I created the face, but for mycareer is still there so I'm just waiting til servers back up

Was just about to post that code. To the guy above, try putting in dashes in your code if you haven't.

I'm still having a problem where the cpu is not taking wide open shots in myplayer (I'm talking about jumpshooters with mid 80 midrange and high 70 three pt ratings). Also this only happens when I pass the ball, when the pass comes from another cpu player they always take the shot. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Last edited:
To the people that can't connect, did yal get prompt to the create new player screen?? I seen that my career is still saved with the overall ranked 91, so I guess we just gotta wait til it's back up

Yea. Whenever that screen comes up I just quit the game and my og career is there when the servers are back up.

Last edited:
I got a prompt to start a new myplayer once. I just closed the game and start it again. I now get a message saying that a internet connection is needed to start Mycareer unless a start a new myplayer.

Mine doesn't do that. If I quit and restart it just asks me to create a new one again. If I do that, will I still have my old myplayer when servers are back up? I really wanna use that code for 5000 VC. I missed out on the 10000 VC.

N14PS-PQ9AD-MDK5L-QXTHX-JHQN3

PS3 & XBOX 360 5k VC Locker Code

I just tried it and it works also the PS4/XBOX One code is posted a pg back

Guys for some reason, for ps4, my locker vcc and app is not showing up in the my career, it won't let me use it for anyhting but champs clothes??

HELP!!

I'm still having a problem where the cpu is not taking wide open shots in myplayer (I'm talking about jumpshooters with mid 80 midrange and high 70 three pt ratings). Also this only happens when I pass the ball, when the pass comes from another cpu player they always take the shot. Does anyone have a solution to this?
That's been a problem since they 1st introduced my player. That's why I usually end up giving up on the mode. You have to score damn near every point to be competitive.

Back
Top Bottom