>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Same here
nerd.gif
hope they don't look goofy and long necked like current gen
laugh.gif
those hairs were awful
Don't even get me started with those tats either. 

**** was goofy as hell. Especially that SAME purple and orange one they've been using since 2k8 smh.

A halftime show that you will skip after the 2nd time you see it makes you want a game?

Man, they talked about this on the #SimNation radio show next week.

Expect a lot of folks to be underwhelmed after that first week of gameplay. Year 2 is always the better year.

Examples in history

Live 97 on PS1
NBA 2K3 on GameCube/XBOX 1
NBA 2K7 on XBOX 360

The first year is usually just a port. I know they said it isn't a port but don't expect too much from year one. I would personally save my money. Especially if you already bought the current gen 2K14.

Yea it looks nice when they post pics but it doesn't look anywhere near as nice when you are playing. Don't be graphics wh-ores fellas.

all you do in this thread is ***** bro....what is the issue with you? its a god damn video game at the end of the day that costs $60 and used around $40...

is it that serious? people have a few hours out of the week to play it and get their mind off life...

enjoy the god damn game and get in touch with reality...

anyone know if amazon is doing release date delivery for 2k14 on ps4? it shows it when you get to the page, but when you choose shipping option its not there.

I cant even watch that dude play bruh. That ***** is TERRIBLE, it pissed me the **** off. :x :smh:

Last edited:
It is sad how much dude was doing dribbling moves with Rodman. I really hate watching people play that have no clue about what the sport of basketball is. :rolleyes

You guys must be pros 
tongue.gif

edit:  i went back and watched it again, and you're right.. that dude is terrible

Last edited:
I really wish the PC version had the nextgen engine...

I can already see where Lagoa body mods would be so sick

@DCAllAmerican  def right on how 2K creates a better game the 2nd year being on next gen. Hopefully sliders help with the gameplay on the XBOX 1. Do you ever use Rashidi's rosters or SimWorld's rosters and sliders?

Watching gameplay doesn't do much for me because I turn the game speed slider down to like 38, and actually move and call plays every time down like an actual real basketball game :lol:

Broadcast view btw >>

A halftime show that you will skip after the 2nd time you see it makes you want a game?

Man, they talked about this on the #SimNation radio show next week.

Expect a lot of folks to be underwhelmed after that first week of gameplay. Year 2 is always the better year.

Examples in history

Live 97 on PS1
NBA 2K3 on GameCube/XBOX 1
NBA 2K7 on XBOX 360

The first year is usually just a port. I know they said it isn't a port but don't expect too much from year one. I would personally save my money. Especially if you already bought the current gen 2K14.

Yea it looks nice when they post pics but it doesn't look anywhere near as nice when you are playing. Don't be graphics wh-ores fellas.

Lol u cheap as hell bro.

Sis ?

Mam??

Back
Top Bottom