>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

YO MEAZY511! Thanks that worked! Stupid customer service dude sounded high and didn't even know how to help...Dude told me they are going to send it up to upper managment and find out later....

I removed the -- and it worked! REPPED!

I have not tried on a pair of Lebron XIs but if they are like any of my other Lebron's I sized up to an 11....Preordered size 11...Btw there's a full size run ( i believe) I was so excited I checked out like it was a nike release day...lol

Last edited:
YO MEAZY511! Thanks that worked! Stupid customer service dude sounded high and didn't even know how to help...Dude told me they are going to send it up to upper managment and find out later....

I removed the -- and it worked! REPPED!

I have not tried on a pair of Lebron XIs but if they are like any of my other Lebron's I sized up to an 11....Preordered size 11...Btw there's a full size run ( i believe) I was so excited I checked out like it was a nike release day...lol

No problem bro...

Got my offer with Tinker to design my shoes and the code with 6 games to go in the regular season....Playing with the Cavs currently in 8th seed...just got out of a losing streak of 5 without Kyrie...Was in the 5th seed..oh well...got the shoes on lock as well...

I might try for a second pair with a new account :tongue:

I started playing mycareer and once I became a starter the coach doesn't sub anyone out! So it's literally 5 on 12 and once my teammates get tired I can't get no assist so I stopped playing that.

Then I tried MyGM mode, Melo got injured 5th game, out for 2-4 weeks... 2 months later still out 2-4 weeks... So I stopped playing that.

Now I'm playing MyTeam, I hope there's nothing that makes this mode unplayable too!

i'm only 15 games in and i'm trash 
laugh.gif

I know :lol: Its showing up in the main game menu, but not im my career mode menu :smh: I just want these lebrons

I believe you have to do it at the beginning when you first start your MYCAREER. To those who have completed the LBJ code thing, do you get charged right away for the shoes when preordering them from Nike?

I decided to use my credit card instead of paypal for this order and I DID NOT get charged. It shows in my order $0.00 charged to card. You will get charged when the shoe ships.

I know
laugh.gif
Its showing up in the main game menu, but not im my career mode menu
mean.gif
I just want these lebrons
I believe you have to do it at the beginning when you first start your MYCAREER. To those who have completed the LBJ code thing, do you get charged right away for the shoes when preordering them from Nike?
they take it out to make sure you have it but dont actually charge you. They will they release it back into your account and take it out again once they ship.

Anyone know how to get to the shoes in general? Not the shoe creator. These menus suck. I just want to edit the rosters with the right gear/accesores.

^^ For me it was probably around 20-30 games in...I played for the Cavs so beating Dion Waiters was easy...I think I had multiple back to back games of 40+pts and doubles doubles to finally get me on the starting rotation. Every time you get asked by the GM about how you are doing, just tell him you want more minutes or more shots...It might sound selfish but it gets you to the starting position faster...

^^ For me it was probably around 20-30 games in...I played for the Cavs so beating Dion Waiters was easy...I think I had multiple back to back games of 40+pts and doubles doubles to finally get me on the starting rotation. Every time you get asked by the GM about how you are doing, just tell him you want more minutes or more shots...It might sound selfish but it gets you to the starting position faster...
ok im somewhere arounf game 35 
nerd.gif

Yes you have to play every game in your first season as a rookie...you can't sim to continue on but there are ways to manipulate so you can get through the games faster...like purposely fouling out and ending the game, etc...just have to make sure you're atleast a 90 rating with half way decent stats.

Back
Top Bottom