>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

I'm having some issues I bought some VC but it will not let me use it in my career and it will not show either. it shows in the main menu but it does not show in my career can someone please lead me in the right direction.

NBA 2K14 on PS3 (player movement and control) feels like an early stage beta compared to on PS4. Glad I gave 2K a chance on next gen

where is the defensive help slider that's usually under coach settings in previous 2k years? i usually have mine at 0-5, don't like how they help so much

2kSports has to arrange the menus and interface more in 2k15. Its too hard to find certain things/options on the Next Gen version

How long does it take to install 2k? It took awhile to download the game and it's doing the same installing it. Not having a percentage indicator sucks.

Any word on when the next 2k patch is going to be available?

Really want to play in those new orange Knicks jerseys :smokin

yo this pro stick is bunz :smh: went back to isomotion/shotstick for the right stick

How do u do it I don't know why they can't just leave the controls alone I loved 2k12s then I got used to 2k13 because I played it so much, but I hate this years juke and shoot is the same joystick? ******ed

Mine was done installing before my game ended when I was playing spurs vs heat

Last edited:
Mine was done installing before my game ended when I was playing spurs vs heat
Same....but yeah I agree about the menus its hard to find anything smh. Probably already answered before but where to you go to update rosters? And have they put one out yet?

Back
Top Bottom