Official NBA 2K14 PS4 League Thread *IMPORTANT UPDATE in 1st post*

Anybody know who Tone, Seawell and Jonathan from Yahoo are on here? Don't want to remove the wrong ppl.

@MR J 858 , you're Johnathan? Need to you switch to your Twolves for the league. I'll send you another invite. Now who's team has Tony Parker, Paul George and Eric Gordon on one squad? Jeremy Lin & Anthony Davis on another?

Got someone to take the 76ers vacant team. Just need @MR J 858 to join as the Wolves and ogstoker55 ogstoker55 as the Rockets and we should be all set.

Last edited:
Would it be too late for me to switch teams. Kind of want the Hawks but if its a hassle I'll stick with the Wizards..

My starting 5's defense should be :smokin :smokin :smokin
Russell Westbrook
Jimmy Butler
Jeff Green
Serge Ibaka
Omer Asik

Loving my bench

Anthony Bennett
Nerlens Noel
Kirk Hinrich
Jared Sullinger
Mike Miller
C.J. McCollum
Reggie Bullock
Tim Hardaway Jr.

Online quick matches are getting boring, ready for this league to start :smokin

Last edited:
Jrue Holiday
Joe Johnson
Rudy Gay
LaMarcus Aldridge
Anderson Varejao

J.R Smith
Patrick Beverley
Trevor Ariza
Tristan Thompson
Channing Fyre
Boris Diaw
Alan Anderson
Ed Davis

Last pick :x'

Everyone up for grabs except LA

Good looks, whats your squad looking like? @Carver
[table][tr][td]1.[/td][td](4)[/td][td]James Harden  (Hou - SG,SF)[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td](37)[/td][td]Kawhi Leonard  (SA - SG,SF)[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td](44)[/td][td]David Lee  (GS - PF,C)[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td](77)[/td][td]Kyle Lowry  (Tor - PG)[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td](84)[/td][td]Amar'e Stoudemire  (NY - PF,C)[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td](117)[/td][td]Lou Williams  (Atl - PG,SG)[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td](124)[/td][td]J.J. Hickson  (Den - PF,C)[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td](157)[/td][td]Isaiah Thomas  (Sac - PG)[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td](164)[/td][td]Gerald Green  (Pho - SG,SF)[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td](197)[/td][td]Kosta Koufos  (Mem - PF,C)[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td](204)[/td][td]Luke Ridnour  (Mil - PG,SG)[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td](237)[/td][td]P.J. Tucker  (Pho - SG,SF)[/td][/tr][tr][td]13.[/td][td](244)[/td][td]Steve Blake  (LAL - PG)[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom