Official NBA 2k15 Thread

virtual shoes even selling out now a days ?? 
indifferent.gif
  sorry for another dress up post

Last edited:
No way in hell i'm paying 15K VC for some virtual shoes. I'm fine with my AJ3's for 1K :smokin

Freeze

Did you try the controller switch yet ?

I sure did bro. I think it made a big difference, made it simpler so I dont have to think about it. before i would work the iso and he'd randomally pick up the dribble and pull it lol. Good looks my dude

No way in hell i'm paying 15K VC for some virtual shoes. I'm fine with my AJ3's for 1K :smokin

broooo i did the same thing. scooped those cheap 3s. I copped hella kicks though. got those foams on deck.

Last edited:
View media item 1221842
Face Scan came out looking pretty smooth. Surprised people had THAT much trouble with it. Now if only they had proper hairlines SMH. I had to choose between this cut, a bald fade or an mini-afro with a LBJ hairline.

:smokin

View media item 1221842
Face Scan came out looking pretty smooth. Surprised people had THAT much trouble with it. Now if only they had proper hairlines SMH. I had to choose between this cut, a bald fade or an mini-afro with a LBJ hairline.

:smokin

Bro u havent did face scan until your face has eyes on your eye lids... Dog im talking eyes on the top of your eyes... :x

I started my franchise wit Minn.  Lavine never heard of a layup

i admit though that it's pretty outrageous

Last edited:
has anyone gotten the shoe contract yet?  I met with the Nike rep once and ain't seen hide nor hair this fool since, wth is going on

You OBVIOUSLY haven't played against LaVine in this game.

0:19 :stoneface: :x

Minny is my go to team and yes I've played against him in myteam..

Him gliding thru Monroe on that video is more about 2k stopping you from jumping when the dunk animation starts then his rating...

The kid deserves the rating :smokin

You OBVIOUSLY haven't played against LaVine in this game.

0:19 :stoneface: :x

Minny is my go to team and yes I've played against him in myteam..

Him gliding thru Monroe on that video is more about 2k stopping you from jumping when the dunk animation starts then his rating...

The kid deserves the rating :smokin

if a driving dunk rating of 98 allows you to do that, then no, he doesnt deserve that rating. hell dominique wilkins wouldnt even deserve that rating.

Back
Top Bottom