Official NBA 2k15 Thread

**** you Racktown lol
laugh.gif

Sorry if I'm late.

But what happened to the shot release timing online?

It's horrendous now. Was completely fine before, now I'm consistently missing wide open shots with just about everyone.

The patch probably messed it up.
Its amazing how they keep adding new content and have failed to fix the previous issues.
The only reason why were upset is that we paid for a product that was supposed to have no problems

Anyone else's Park take like 2 mins to get onto the Got Next spot?

I press A to take the spot and my player freezes next to the spot for a couple minutes.

Anyone else's Park take like 2 mins to get onto the Got Next spot?

I press A to take the spot and my player freezes next to the spot for a couple minutes.

omg yes this is so annoying and borderline making it unplayable :smh: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Does anyone ever finish games? I've probably played 10-12 and people quit on me every single time. Might be because I'm up 10-15 points?

Last edited:

what?

sports games always have exploits.

remember when you could kick the ball without getting kick balls?

remember when you could jump and goaltend the second foul shot?

like......this is very minor....don't block shots through the rim.

if the CPU is doing it to you, chalk it up.

you make it seem like its unplayable.

i've been playing for about a week and havent seen this happen even once.

so....don't block shots through the rim, then.....
the CPU is doing this. Not me. I'm the offensive player dunking the ball, and the computer is goaltending my dunks.

you make it seem like its unplayable.

i've been playing for about a week and havent seen this happen even once.
You probably don't go to the rim as often as I do. 99% of people don't.

Between that & my teammates, including Korver, shooting 20% on wide open catch & shoot threes in MyCareer, the mycareer is pretty much unplayable.

But I know you like to argue, so I'll just end it here. Neither one of our minds are going to change.

Last edited:
Thadd Young absolutely kills me. I come off the pick and roll and kick it to him for nothing but wide up mid range shots and he can't hit any of them. I wish Bennett would take his spot, dude is automatic from mid range.

The patch ruined the park
Acts all funky when you move to a spot I seem to be lagging all of a sudden and never had a problem before

Last edited:
Thadd Young absolutely kills me. I come off the pick and roll and kick it to him for nothing but wide up mid range shots and he can't hit any of them. I wish Bennett would take his spot, dude is automatic from mid range.
Thad Young is the worst in mycareer. You can kick it out to him and he'll just hold the ball and chill behind the 3 point line :lol:

Back
Top Bottom