Official NBA 2k15 Thread

A few things I do

1. I send everyone baseline. I try not to give up anything to the middle of the floor. But again, I player lock EVERY CPU game I play.

2. Vs. PnR If a player is an offensive threat, I give a hard hedge, if they aren't soft hedge. Really simple.

3. If there is a legit post offensive threat, I front him and double team him ON THE CATCH. Can't give up easy post buckets.

Man 2k is rigged as hell. Rough riders who has been stinking suddenly is catching up to everyone else. Honestly if it was legit sunset would be winning easily right now

Man 2k is rigged as hell. Rough riders who has been stinking suddenly is catching up to everyone else. Honestly if it was legit sunset would be winning easily right now

:lol:

Flyers :smile:smokin) & the Ballers were tied 13-13 at one point and the Rough Riders had 7.

I'm done with the app card game outside of things that offer VC. I might be done altogether I have 45K VC that I can't do anything with now.

Even playing those 10 card games to get that daily 500VC is a damn chore. I started just clicking the cards randomly in battles just to get them over with, but even then, it was still too time consuming for me, so I stopped. :lol:

I just collect the free daily bonus VC and make my selections for the daily pick and win games.

Last edited:
In Episode #116 of the Hardwood Hustle Basketball Podcast, Alan Stein (Stronger Team) and Adam Bradley (Ball Hogs Radio) welcome former D-I college basketball player and current NBA 2KTV Host Rachel DeMita to talk hoops, talk branding, talk swag and everything in between!

Ep. 116: NBA 2KTV Host Rachel DeMita (Hardwood Hustle Basketball Podcast) - Hardwood Hustle Basketball Podcast http://hardwoodhustle.com/2015/01/0...el-demita-hardwood-hustle-basketball-podcast/

Damn good listen!

I know yall probably don't listen to podcasts over here since you aren't true basketball fans, but this is a damn good listen man

Last edited:
I know yall probably don't listen to podcasts over here since you aren't true basketball fans, but this is a damn good listen man
you are a peach 
roll.gif

[Video]

The game just gets worse and worse for him, great example of that 2K cheese where it seems that your team is programmed to lose no matter what just to fit in with the 2K15 career "story" (practice cut scene). :lol:

I wish chris smoove would do a "That's BS" 2k15 montage video, those moments are so damn funny. :lol:[/Video]

Somebody on Nt please send me a friend request. Sick of these randoms quitting on me. Ps4: jrain88

I'll beat you with the Bucks or Jazz.

I decide to talk crap to Melo after game 2. He turns into Gawd Mode and drop 35+ the next few games. And still didn't give me my respect. When I beat his ***

When the team decides to ice you out the game is total bull. How do I start out with 16 points in 10 mins and finish the game with 26 pts

I wish I could give the computer ai a bad teammate grade. If the coach says run the offense through me. Pass the damn ball. I'm talking to you Lowry.

And Terrance Ross stop talking to me. How the hell is he a mentor

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom