Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Yo how the hell do you shoot in this game. Took the shot meter off tried to shoot at the height of releases brick city. Put the meter on I'm sinking everything that's slightly late or early

try many shots

once you get a shot thats naturally around your shot timing......stick with it

i've used like 4 different shots

once you find a shot, put it on HoF simulation and just shoot for like 30 mins

once you start hitting excellents, you're ready.

on the line and A- shots do not go in consistently.

also, shooting in mycareer is different from mypark and those are different than rec

the timing + the lag changes the timing slightly

try to get the animations down

i was scoring 30 in rec games with 75 shooting.

You tried it? Well the only way to get better at shooting is more reps. Go in there are shoot hundreds of shots. Not just a few minutes. It is all about feel. Nothing anyone can type will make you feel it.

So again you have to live in practice mode

Every time we're on a fast break and I ask for my teammate to oop it to me, I just got a lob that's thrown behind me and I catch and come down. How do I dunk that bad boy :nerd:

This game sux now... too much lag, dumb cpu defense, crazy scripted point swings. I stay on the road in a quick game.. ive probably been home 5 percent of the time

Last edited:
Every time we're on a fast break and I ask for my teammate to oop it to me, I just got a lob that's thrown behind me and I catch and come down. How do I dunk that bad boy :nerd:

Tap square of shoot when you catch it.
Good looks

Finally got my shoe deal. Punk *** Jackson Ellis about to catch the fade.
i still aint got mine
I think I'm 4 games after the All Star break. Dropped 40-8-4 in Milwaukee, talked trash to JE, then got the option after the game.

In MyCareer my player is rated 96 overall with no upgrades left, I've gotten all of the deals in the game including the shoe deal, won MVP and 2 rings, but now there is nothing left to play for except the Hall of Fame.

2K should really address this in the next game b/c there is no incentive to play the game after year 4 or 5, and I don't have any ideas on exactly what they can do to keep you engaged to continue to play, but I've stopped playing My Career and moved on to My GM mode, at least in this mode I can continue to rebuild a team and stay competitive every year in addition to being able to play multiple positions instead of only one.
I feel like there should be more of a storyline after the first few seasons. The beginning is mad fun. Getting on your first team, proving yourself, ranking up, signing a big contract, earning everything. But you can accomplish everything in a few seasons.

I've always had this idea of a GTA style, open world 2K game where you have your personal life and other outside ventures, but you have to show up to the games/practices/etc. So say it's 7:00 and you're out at a strip club getting wasted meanwhile the game is about to start so you drunkenly drive to the stadium and show up drunk, late, and disorderly and punchout a fan. 
laugh.gif
 Lose your contract, bounce around a few bottom feeders, end up broke and washed up and try to make a comeback with a Rise and Fall Doc. 
roll.gif

But in all seriousness, I want that. I just imagine that it would be too much to load onto one disk. Having your system run a game equivalent to the size of GTA V and 2K15 would be too much.

Last edited:
In MyCareer my player is rated 96 overall with no upgrades left, I've gotten all of the deals in the game including the shoe deal, won MVP and 2 rings, but now there is nothing left to play for except the Hall of Fame.

2K should really address this in the next game b/c there is no incentive to play the game after year 4 or 5, and I don't have any ideas on exactly what they can do to keep you engaged to continue to play, but I've stopped playing My Career and moved on to My GM mode, at least in this mode I can continue to rebuild a team and stay competitive every year in addition to being able to play multiple positions instead of only one.
I feel like there should be more of a storyline after the first few seasons. The beginning is mad fun. Getting on your first team, proving yourself, ranking up, signing a big contract, earning everything. But you can accomplish everything in a few seasons.

I've always had this idea of a GTA style, open world 2K game where you have your personal life and other outside ventures, but you have to show up to the games/practices/etc. So say it's 7:00 and you're out at a strip club getting wasted meanwhile the game is about to start so you drunkenly drive to the stadium and show up drunk, late, and disorderly and punchout a fan. :lol:

But in all seriousness, I want that. I just imagine that it would be too much to load onto one disk. Having your system run a game equivalent to the size of GTA V and 2K15 would be too much.

I understand what you are saying, and I like that idea but yea it would consists of multiple disks unless they can keep the open world pretty small. The outside ventures part is definitely doable ...the only incentive after a couple of season is just tryin to acquire all the badges.

I understand what you are saying, and I like that idea but yea it would consists of multiple disks unless they can keep the open world pretty small. The outside ventures part is definitely doable ...the only incentive after a couple of season is just tryin to acquire all the badges.
Ypu. And I'd like to be a lifer on one team or the team I sign to after my one year rookie deal or something like that, but it's like the only to keep it interesting is going from team to team and after you're locked into a deal it gets monotonous. And I play 9/10 min quarter to simulate real stats so it's not like I can play through season after season and play an entire career in a few months. That's why I transitioned to GM.

If anyone wants to run some Rec or Park add me NBAFAN4EVER41.. I'm a Flyer. Everybody eats on my team lmao

Back
Top Bottom