Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Cant wait for this game to drop 

Xbox One user lets get it

@Carver
 we gonna start fresh with this game, i retired from 2k14 played over atleast 500+ games between online and earlier on when it came out going for the kicks. 
famb.. You already know :pimp:

They better solve that damn sliding issue. I can't stand see defenders slide into me just as i'm about to turn the corner and go to the rim :smh:

no orlando woolridge
mean.gif
I thought he came off the bench that year. 

But the only reference I have is youtube so....

@LD2K: Today at the #GameStopExpo is the consumer day. People are enjoying #NBA2K15 thoroughly. Yesterday, two people were playing and trash-talk..

@LD2K: ...ing one another. It was tied in the 4th with 2 seconds to go and player A called a timeout when he had none left resulting in a TECH...

@LD2K: ... the reaction was hilarious when he realized you need to be cognizant of your timeouts and how many you have this year. #NBA2K15

View media item 1174848

They better solve that damn sliding issue. I can't stand see defenders slide into me just as i'm about to turn the corner and go to the rim :smh:
This is the worst. Dudes on ice skates just slip sliding everywhere.

I also hope they improve the ball awareness; I hate it when I pass to someone and the ball bounces off their head or their back or something.

I thought this was in previous games? I remember calling a timeout when I had none left and receiving tech (or at least from what I can remember) :lol: . Maybe I never did that since I always check my timeouts too.
we gonna play with the teams we selected in the NT NBA re-draft :nerd:

It was. Happened to me previously in one of the earlier 2k's with LA

I didn't know that. I've never heard of it happening before. Taking something out and then giving it back like it's a new feature :smh:

This been in NBA 2k for how long already. :smh: so shady at 2k hyping up a feature that's been in the series for a while now.

^ i didnt even know it existed... i never tried to call a timeout if i didnt have any... ill try tonight to see if it works

Please let us be able to sim in myplayer and please giv us some reason to play past season 3. It would be nice to allow some 2 player couch co-op action.

Has there even been a team that was called for a tech because of no timeouts in recent memory though?

:wow: at the Draft Express screen... + the menu look and updated graphics...

Live has NO chance.

Wow, those shots are nice ...I won't get too excited tho. MLB the show screen shots were amazing but the actual graphics after i got the game are not even close those scree shots that were released.

:smokin @ Draft Express integration

:smokin @ Pick N Roll defense being an attribute

That draft express screen shot is hilarious though. Two 22 year old SG's projected as the top 2 pics. And two 7footers from Memphis in the top 10 lol.

Not to mention the mock draft has 2 go 5 picks before a teenager and no Euro Players.

Sweet addition though. I'll be editing those draft classes.

Should've used NBAdraftnet though lol

so they gonna give you the option to shave your armpit hair like lebron and dwade? or naw

Back
Top Bottom