Official NBA 2k15 Thread

It doesn't matter. The defenders are still sliding, even on the next gen version.

This is BS. Words can't describe how furious I am.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that picture of Kobe as an 82 is him as a rookie/2nd year player.

Either way - after not playing for an entire year, he def shouldn't be a 90 or close to it until he proves it.

Kobe deserves to be an 82. No way he should be close to 90. The man barely played last year and is almost 40 years old :lol:

Still haven't fixed spacing.

Offense is initiated way to close to the 3 point line. They need to move it out a bit. I run plays when I play 2k, and this helps with the spacing issue...but guys are just on top of each other and moving without purpose.

EA is a clusterf....but one thing that NCAA College basketball 10 had was GREAT spacing and this motion offense thing that had players in the right spots at all times. And there was constant off ball movement, coming to and away from the ball. Screening. Etc

Nothing annoys me more in the game than seeing Kendrick Perkins hanging out at the 3. Or players not flattening out when there's an ISO. They HAVE to fix the way people pass.

Really unnatural to see someone on the right hand side of a player, and he throws a left hand pass across his body or an overhead pass when the other player is a few feet away.

Catching and pivoting still looks unnatural. Would like to see cleaner catching/turning and facing coming off screens.

Also, the players playing the leaked demos always make the game look worse lol. Let a sim guy play it and I'm sure it will look better.

Reactions: OTG
Spacing , tendencies, defense, and AI still suck watching a Sim player on the sticks isn't going to change any of that

I'm bringing the ball up the court, point guard running with me begging for the ball. Ball gets knocked out my hand :smh: Seven foot Marc Gasol getting out rebounded (most times not even jumping at all) by Nate Robinson :smh: :smh: Leaking out on a fastbreak, 3 on 1, point guard dribbles straight the baseline and walks out of bounds :smh: :smh: :smh:

2K wins by default but their **** is not any better than last years. I expect more from 2k after having a whole year with this. Movement still looks like 2k12.. and is it just me or everyone looks skinny as hell like LIVEs? SMH

2K wins by default but their **** is not any better than last years. I expect more from 2k after having a whole year with this. Movement still looks like 2k12.. and is it just me or everyone looks skinny as hell like LIVEs? SMH
It's not just you. Everyone is skinnier.

2K took the "everyone looks like their juicing" criticism and made everyone crack heads. They don't know that a in between exists :lol:

It looks like a lot of my gripes (unnatural and clunky animations, delayed responsiveness on some moves, sliding, etc) are still there. At least based on an off-screen clip with some dude's *** beat playing over it.

Can't really judge 100% without controlling it myself, of course. Maybe it feels like a dream.

Last edited:
...and that stupid overhead pass to a teammate next to you is still present

C'mon 2k

Last edited:

looks like Kyrie is still rocking the chili bowl in the 2k15
mean.gif
knowing 2k they probably won't update/re-scan some players faces for a while even though its needed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom