Official NBA 2k15 Thread

I don't know about next gen, but 360/ps3 nt leagues never panned out :x always falls apart. Everyone is eager to say I'm in, but won't actually stick with it during the season. :smh:
We ran a 14 game season in 2K9? For the XBOX. That was the only league I remember us finishing.

I don't know about next gen, but 360/ps3 nt leagues never panned out :x always falls apart. Everyone is eager to say I'm in, but won't actually stick with it during the season. :smh:
We ran a 14 game season in 2K9? For the XBOX. That was the only league I remember us finishing.

young pnoi made me punch a hole in my door from that league. **** is still there :smh:

young pnoi made me punch a hole in my door from that league. **** is still there :smh:

:lol: It's been so long I pretty much suck now online. jretro23 jretro23 would piss me off running those damn down screens using Gerald Wallace as his main scorer. We had a good core group with cragmatic cragmatic running the leagues back then.

the og's :smokin

i still don't understand how you shot so damn well. i think i remember you destroying me with Yi Jianlian :x

Wheres that dude that said he wanted to face ppl who used bums? I'm right here ps3,ps4,xbox one or 360 got them lets go

:lol: It's been so long I pretty much suck now online. jretro23 jretro23 would piss me off running those damn down screens using Gerald Wallace as his main scorer. We had a good core group with cragmatic cragmatic running the leagues back then.

Man, those were the days! I don't think I ever beat JRetro... lol. We had a good group of reliable players in that league. It'd be cool if we could get one going, what's everyone playing on these days? PS4 for me.

Just you. Player models are HUGE. Court looks small and cluttered.
DC you probably know better than me, but like I said, the models last year were a lot bigger. I feel like it's more proportional. 

Who knows? I' probably gotta get my eyes checked. 
laugh.gif

DC you probably know better than me, but like I said, the models last year were a lot bigger. I feel like it's more proportional. 

Who knows? I' probably gotta get my eyes checked. :lol:

Nah I agree with you. Players look a little big but the spacing looks much much better to me.

those were the best years of 2k for me as far as online play with the NT league and other sim leagues. i remember people drafting another person's best player so they don't get them :lol:

we would rarely finish the league, but always had another one up and running soon after.

can't wait for 2k15 though.

I was all pumped going through the last few pages of this thread then realized I pre-ordered through Best Buy 
roll.gif

Not getting this for like a week after release.

Last edited:
2k is doing a livestream now going over MyCareer and MyPark.

Just caught a little but of that livestream...looks pretty good.

There's soooooooooo much customization from after shot celbrations to signature passes to signature walks. Can't wait for Tuesday :smokin

Back
Top Bottom