Official NBA 2k15 Thread

real rap...i feel like 2k 15 is a step backward. 2k14 was waaaay smoother. I can't stay in front of my player now to save my life. The speech is super off too. It was my first game, but commentary and doris burke say stuff like, 'he always makes his free throws' or ' the coach says that they are going to run the offense through him like they usually do'...wth.

and do get me started on the whole crap about every time you checking in, they give you a blip of the player you're checking and he's in his old jersey. Such a bad detail. They super upped the price of the value when using VC too. Feels like they rushed the game man. And the soundtrack....:x :x :x

edit.

sizing is awful too. Nothing changes is far as their size. I maxed the height out on a created player, dude looked no different. maxed weight too. nothing. And every body cut carbs. Hella Wack.

And the button lag in response. I hate how they still won't let you jump to block a shooter or a dunk. frustrates me to no end.

The game is pretty cheeks.

Last edited:
Earth to Niketalk.

Can we stop talking about shooting sleeves and help someone whose interested in buying this game - does 2k15 have the updated jerseys and courts? Like the pelicans or the Cavs new court?
The majority of the new unis are in.

The ones that debuted not to long ago like the Cavs Navy alternate will likely be in via an update.

As for the courts, all the new courts are in except for the Cavs and Pelicans because they just changed them. They'll likely be updated in the 1st patch, as 2k has done that in the past.

son, it hasnt even been out a year yet and you want a price drop? lol
lol it doesnt take a year for a price drop tho
its a gaming console, not a video game AND its about to be the holidays? AND its selling a lot still? you better start lookin through your classifieds for a used one if you dont want to pay full retail right now.

got any 360s and/or ps3's? got someone you can buy one from for like 30-40 bucks? >.>

just sold mine at Best Buy for 100 bucks each, got 15 bucks for my 2k14. they seem to give the best pay out tho it is instore cred but you know, ps4 blah blah

Lets play !! .. My friends list is empty lol

all i play is 2k & madden [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Whose up, whose on !! #psn - koudielove :smokin :smokin

2k15
Madden15
Destiny
Ufc

- stay freshhhhh !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Good thing I haven't bought the game yet for the 360. I'm seeing a lot of negative feedback from players

son, it hasnt even been out a year yet and you want a price drop? lol
lol it doesnt take a year for a price drop tho
its a gaming console, not a video game AND its about to be the holidays? AND its selling a lot still? you better start lookin through your classifieds for a used one if you dont want to pay full retail right now.

got any 360s and/or ps3's? got someone you can buy one from for like 30-40 bucks? >.>

just sold mine at Best Buy for 100 bucks each, got 15 bucks for my 2k14. they seem to give the best pay out tho it is instore cred but you know, ps4 blah blah
Wait.....you can trade in used 360s at Best Buy for store credit? I legit never knew since I don't usually buy games and consoles from there.

Last edited:
Tony Parker release is money. Haven't missed a 3 yet.

Tell me about it, playing the spurs in the playoffs in mycareer and dude is eating patrick beverly's food,

and of course if you try and help he's making that pass smh.

**** you Tony.

Last edited:
Good thing I haven't bought the game yet for the 360. I'm seeing a lot of negative feedback from players

Game just released, that's how it is every year. The first day I played the game, nothing from Mystore was loading, couldn't put my leg sleeves from Durant or buy anything, the next day little things started to come little by little. And gameplay was becoming smoother.

Tony Parker release is money. Haven't missed a 3 yet.

Tell me about it, playing the spurs in the playoffs in mycareer and dude is eating patrick beverly's food,

and of course if you try and help he's making that pass smh.

**** you Tony.

:lol: I spent all my VC on other things, so all I had enough was to buy Tony's release form. I'm telling you it was the best investment. It's like impossible to miss :x

Last edited:
:lol: I spent all my VC on other things, so all I had enough was to buy Tony's release form. I'm telling you it was the best investment. It's like impossible to miss :x

Bro since the series started I've legit considered changing mine because his Jumper soo wet, he keeps hitting beverly with that lil nifty spin or the quick step back and splash every time.

Game just released, that's how it is every year. The first day I played the game, nothing from Mystore was loading, couldn't put my leg sleeves from Durant or buy anything, the next day little things started to come little by little. And gameplay was becoming smoother.
If that's the case, I'll just wait for the price to drop. 

Bro since the series started I've legit considered changing mine because his Jumper soo wet, he keeps hitting beverly with that lil nifty spin or the quick step back and splash every time.

You'll be ok Bruh

View media item 60704

If that's the case, I'll just wait for the price to drop. 

Black Friday it should be around $40, that's how it always is, then back to $60

Back
Top Bottom