OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

My Pro-Am squad is now ranked #196 (95-33) record. The fact that its much easier to play real basketball in this year's game compared to 2k15 in the Jordan Rec makes things much better. People cannot cheese their way to a win in Pro-Am if your squad knows how to play basketball. A lot of our losses came from having only 4 people instead of 5 and we end up matching up against high rated squads then. We always end up with a 6'3 PF bot :lol:

I remember we were 31-25 right after their last patch. So, we've basically won 64 of our last 72 games since.

View media item 1826807
This is from one of our games today

Last edited:
im 2-0 online 

made somebody quit had the nets 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
finally got 2k for xbox one 

where yall at who got it. Leave GT and ill add them and we can run normally any time after 6pm est on weekdays 

ill play whoever even if i get smoked yall can post it in here idc, just tryna play for fun 

I was a problem in 2k14 (last one i played) My record speaks for itself as well 

Would help if i added my GT : Itz Me Pizzo 23

Last edited:
finally got 2k for xbox one 

where yall at who got it. Leave GT and ill add them and we can run normally any time after 6pm est on weekdays 

ill play whoever even if i get smoked yall can post it in here idc, just tryna play for fun 

I was a problem in 2k14 (last one i played) My record speaks for itself as well 

Would help if i added my GT : Itz Me Pizzo 23

What was ur record?

What was ur record?

View media item 1828480
Only pic I can find at moment from old thread. I remember one month I went on a crazy run wit OKC. I wasn't that type either to ball hog wit KD. Lamb/Butler were unbelievable I had there **** timing down perfect.

It deff could of been better had I not let friends play when we just chilling and :smokin

I started playing after I finished up with tryna grab 2 pair of lebrons man was that a pain in the *** but cool I guess

Put a lot of time into that damn game smh

Right now I'm 16-5
9-2 wizards
2-0 thunder
2-1 kings
2-1 suns
0-2 Sixers

Last edited:
246-86 still horrible. Nothing to brag about.

100-8
200-16
300-24

Is the order it should go in if you nice.

Relax over there

I've played plenty of NTers back in 2k14 they'll tell you I was pretty decent. Go check the forum if you gotta

Like I said my record speaks for itself you can take that as bragging if you want idc. I know I was good and handed out whippings to kids online. I never said I was the greatest 2k player all time. I enjoyed my wins and playing

It's like pulling teeth to get a win with the Sixers. I don't know how any of yall do it.

glennvagmire glennvagmire calling you out. I'll gladly say Gg if you beat me, but you talk a big game.

@GlennVagmire

Foo you trash. Playing on a trash system. Everyone knows PS4 is the easiest system to rank up on. Move to the GodBox where the challengers are. I'll smack you up by at least 23 points.

glennvagmire glennvagmire

Let's run one sometime. Would like to humble you [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Sure.

@GlennVagmire

Foo you trash. Playing on a trash system. Everyone knows PS4 is the easiest system to rank up on. Move to the GodBox where the challengers are. I'll smack you up by at least 23 points.

Xbox is where I started. To be honest the competition is the same. There was a time I was running both systems. I'll scoop a XB1 sometime this month and play some of y'all.

--

Gonna be hard to play ya'll now. I been sick since Friday and feeling good right now. Looks like my schedule will be back in place Wed. I'll make time tomorrow for ya'll but it gotta be early. Before 8pm.

just seen someone who was an all star level 5 on park with a mascot costume...thought you had to be a legend level 3

is there a jig? :nerd:

**** Robert Covington. Never seen a player miss so many open 3s. Same goes for Hollis Thompson, Canaan, and Stauskas.

Back
Top Bottom