OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

I swear to god, if this double-team cheese rears its ugly head in MyLeague gameplay...................
sick.gif

Last edited:
I've been noticing that double team cheese. SA put Kawhi on me, too :lol:

It's an easy assist 80% of the time but it's still really annoying

I've been noticing that double team cheese. SA put Kawhi on me, too
laugh.gif

It's an easy assist 80% of the time but it's still really annoying
The problem is, as I mentioned before, this double-team cheese was in last year's game too.

I literally remember this exact double-team cheese around October of last year on 2K16, and it literally took them 2 patches to fix it.  The fact that this double-team glitch is rearing its ugly head AFTER it was fixed a year ago in the last game, it is incredibly ridiculous.

I have yet to see this double-team BS in MyLeague, which is a blessing since that is where I experienced 2K16's double-team cheese. 

But if this indeed rears itself in MyLeague as well, 2K is dead to me AND I'll be full-time on Destiny......possibly even return 2K17 for trade-in credit for some PSN $$$ to use on Everquest Silver in Destiny itself.

Gasol and Randolph can cash 3's now huh? It's a miracle I've only broken 1 controller playing this game over the years.

Last edited:

The problem is, as I mentioned before, this double-team cheese was in last year's game too.

I literally remember this exact double-team cheese around October of last year on 2K16, and it literally took them 2 patches to fix it.  The fact that this double-team glitch is rearing its ugly head AFTER it was fixed a year ago in the last game, it is incredibly ridiculous.

I have yet to see this double-team BS in MyLeague, which is a blessing since that is where I experienced 2K16's double-team cheese. 

But if this indeed rears itself in MyLeague as well, 2K is dead to me AND I'll be full-time on Destiny......possibly even return 2K17 for trade-in credit for some PSN $$$ to use on Everquest Silver in Destiny itself.
If your smart and know how to move the ball, your fine. Its the selfish ones who be calling it cheese

If your smart and know how to move the ball, your fine. Its the selfish ones who be calling it cheese
They're double-teaming at the half-court line on every possession, nobody in real life does that for a full 48 minute regulation game.

What is smart about double-teaming every damn possession in a full 48 minute game?

Last edited:
Gasol and Randolph can cash 3's now huh? It's a miracle I've only broken 1 controller playing this game over the years.

This right here is why I stopped playing on HOF. As a PF or C I have no buisness gaurding dudes outside the 3pt line. Ive been scorched by dudes like Reggie Evans, Marc Gasol,Tim Dunc, Robin Lopez, ect.

that junk happened to me the minute I touched the ball in my second season in 16, double teamed from start to finish

I swear to god, if this double-team cheese rears its ugly head in MyLeague gameplay................... :x  

Oh it definitely does, I was getting easy 8-10 assists a game with Westbrook after starting off hot with him.

again not the point, you can still score 30 a game and 10 assist, the point is it's extremely repetitive and makes no sense and takes the fun out of that particular mode just as the guy says in the video

again not the point, you can still score 30 a game and 10 assist, the point is it's extremely repetitive and makes no sense and takes the fun out of that particular mode just as the guy says in the video

Everybody else ignored him, but you famb. You're smarter than that.

Everybody else ignored him, but you famb. You're smarter than that.
my bad, i'm not really up on the new cast of characters around here lately, i usually can spot it

Back
Top Bottom