OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

3ipSHLMaUo.png

PC9q11OEl4.png

DbKna6s4o9.png

PpZBQk1a9v.png

PgsHKcBQck.png

got the striped pyjamas poppin in myLeague, court needs some work

Last edited:
NBA 2k should have a storyline where your the king of the league and some crazy wild career ending injury happens and you gotta work from the d-league back up to the the league.. but like you can't even touch the ball till you recover... you gotta spend time in the gym working out and then finally practice in the gym the finally go to the d league.. that would be fun.. spike lee dropped the ball on that joint last year.. coulda been epic had he put effort in..

Last edited:
NBA 2k should have a storyline where your the king of the league and some crazy wild career ending injury happens and you gotta work from the d-league back up to the the league.. but like you can't even touch the ball till you recover... you gotta spend time in the gym working out and then finally practice in the gym the finally go to the d league.. that would be fun.. spike lee dropped the ball on that joint last year.. coulda been epic had he put effort in..

No

The fact that centers are running around with 3 point shooter emblems beside their name and shooting nothing but net 3s is turrible and annoying!!!!

Man you know how much people would cry

NBA live did their pro am/ career the right way.

That's where 2K stole the archetype concept from but of course they butchered it.

NBA live did their pro am/ career the right way.

That's where 2K stole the archetype concept from but of course they butchered it.

NBA live last year killed it.. yeah the game sucked but the idea of pro am and career was dope.

And they graphics still killin 2k by leaps and bounds..

People would cry because they want to be great ASAP

I feel you.

I would want a career that takes a while to get good like 3-6 months make it jus fair enough that everyone can be DECENT enough to run pro am and play in the park after the first two weeks or so. The fact that we can be 99 after three days is kinda ridiculous

Last edited:
I feel you.

I would want a career that takes a while to get good like 3-6 months make it jus fair enough that everyone can be DECENT enough to run pro am and play in the park. The fact that we can be 99 after three days is kinda ridiculous
Adding VC to MyCareer was a mistake, and I said that back when they released 2K14 as well.  Along with the infamous MyGM mode that was introduced around the same time with VC, that thing ruined the 2K14 experience with me.

They fixed their mistake by introducing MyLeague in 2K15 in terms of Association mode without VC, but MyCareer was still stuck with VC.

I loved that long "training grind" to rank MyPlayer up during the older days of MyPlayer, then VC came around and straight up cheesed up the joint.

VC is a great thing when it comes to something like MyTeam considering 2K is trying to turn their online gameplay into something like EA's FIFA games, but for a game mode like MyCareer it has caused the "journey" of grinding your player to greatness to become a bit of a bore.

Adding VC to MyCareer was a mistake, and I said that back when they released 2K14 as well.  Along with the infamous MyGM mode that was introduced around the same time with VC, that thing ruined the 2K14 experience with me.

They fixed their mistake by introducing MyLeague in 2K15 in terms of Association mode without VC, but MyCareer was still stuck with VC.

I loved that long "training grind" to rank MyPlayer up during the older days of MyPlayer, then VC came around and straight up cheesed up the joint.

VC is a great thing when it comes to something like MyTeam considering 2K is trying to turn their online gameplay into something like EA's FIFA games, but for a game mode like MyCareer it has caused the "journey" of grinding your player to greatness to become a bit of a bore.

Now a days you can get 3-5 myplayers over a weekend if you willing to spend enough VC

Have yall had any games called by Doris Burke?  I had like 1 or 2 when the game came out but then she just disappeared haven't heard from her since

fixed the center court logo for my Clippers team, i've uploaded the designs so anyone can search Clippers in the rebrand section and use them on xbox one, not sure about ps4

beMfoivOwZ.png

MFgcphpi3S.png

jhyM9fp.png

Have yall had any games called by Doris Burke?  I had like 1 or 2 when the game came out but then she just disappeared haven't heard from her since

fixed the center court logo for my Clippers team, i've uploaded the designs so anyone can search Clippers in the rebrand section and use them on xbox one, not sure about ps4

beMfoivOwZ.png

MFgcphpi3S.png

jhyM9fp.png

Laker fan here, but that's dope :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom