OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

either the court has to be made larger or the players smaller.

EA should just link up with 2k. They both have hella strengths and weaknesses that the other would compliment.

I think the player models are the best they've ever been (although, they better have an option to make a fat ***** this year).

The court just needs to be made larger. Really think that will help with the fluidity of the game

either the court has to be made larger or the players smaller.

EA should just link up with 2k. They both have hella strengths and weaknesses that the other would compliment.

That would be the best for everybody. And then 2k could get back into the football sector by working w/ EA but it's wishful thinking.

Might be ignorant but I am about to use the, "They had it right on a previous generation so I don't understand why it is broken now" card.

College Hoops 2K8 had good atmosphere. 

I am not exaggerating, I played the PLayoffs in 2K16 and there were times where the crowd was DEAD for those games. It made me not want to play. I played 65 games, simmed the rest, got a 4 seed with OKC. And I didn't care about the playoffs because the atmosphere was WEAK.

Killed my joy man

College hoops boy...atmosphere was too dope, real msg was there, etc....needs to come back

They just need to make the player models smaller. Can't be an elite directional passer when things get a bit crowded

Last edited:
I really wish I could just hold on to 2K16. 2K comes out way too damn early. Push that thing back to October. Mid October. They have NO competition

Agreed. They'd rather rush the game, not release any details and reply to consumers with snarky remarks.
smokin.gif
happy.gif
 I AGREE!

NCAA Basketball 10 has the best spacing, atmosphere and movement. That motion offense was a thing of beauty

The court felt scaled correctly, and dudes wouldn't be on top of each other. Constant motion. EA really ***** up after '10

Beautiful man just beautiful. Spacing is much need this coming up year.

Last edited:
You are showing a NOVA 4-Out-1-In Motion Offense but then post a 2K16 picture with two dufus post players on the elbow and block respectively.

Like I said, post a 2K video with the correct Freelance Offense, and you will see how beautiful the spacing is.

Plenty of space here

and you would think it would be such an easy fix. how hard is it to get the court size right. this has bugged me about 2k forever now. 

You are showing a NOVA 4-Out-1-In Motion Offense but then post a 2K16 picture with two dufus post players on the elbow and block respectively.

Like I said, post a 2K video with the correct Freelance Offense, and you will see how beautiful the spacing is.

Plenty of space here

court is to small dude. give it up. look at real life pictures and look at nba 2k . 

court is to small dude. give it up. look at real life pictures and look at nba 2k . 
As I said before, the court COULD be better. 2K10 had it perfect.

But there is still PLENTY of space to work with in 2K16

As I said, run the correct offense and there is PLENTY of space. 

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

No one is saying that the 2K court is so small, that we can't do anything on it. And we aren't saying that there is absolutely no spacing. All we are simply saying is they can improve upon it.

Got damn man. You act like ***** can't point out something that can be improved upon.

You're not the only one that maxes out what 2K has to offer. It's perfectly fine to point out how they CAN improve the court...which makes for a better gaming experience.

I know this is your "thing" in this thread, but it's tiring man.

Last edited:
I guess you missed it where I also said it can improve. I typed it 5 times and you still somehow didn't see it

Also, it is false to say you can't do anything though. You can't make statements like that because it isn't true

The players are too big. The court isn't ideal size compared to Live and NCAA 2010.

Last edited:
I guess you missed it where I also said it can improve. I typed it 5 times and you still somehow didn't see it

Also, it is false to say you can't do anything though. You can't make statements like that because it isn't true

The players are too big. The court isn't ideal size compared to Live and NCAA 2010.

You're just arguing to argue right now. Clearly, you're agreeing with EVERYTHING we said.

So what's the point of coming in here and responding to posts where people have said they'd like to see the court be bigger, like NCAA 10....by posting videos of 2k16 acting like we don't know what we're talking about? Again, we all know that you can run great sets and have decent spacing in 2k16. Dudes are simply pointing out how either the court can be bigger, or the player models smaller. Nothing else.

I said you ACT like WE can't make suggestions on how to improve the game, because YOU see some "workaround".

I wasn't even arguing dude.

I said 2K10 was the best of the series.

I also said 2K16 is beautiful WHEN you are using the correct freelance offenses.

Then I was told there is no space, but there IS plenty of space in 2K16.

But how can you post a video of a SPREAD offense in NCAA 2010 and then post a 3-out-2-in offense in 2K16 and use that as representation? That is HORRIBLE

You are doing more arguing than me.

But ok. You got it.

Last edited:
I wasn't even arguing dude.

I said 2K10 was the best of the series.

I also said 2K16 is beautiful WHEN you are using the correct freelance offenses.

Then I was told there is no space, but there IS plenty of space in 2K16.

But how can you post a video of a SPREAD offense in NCAA 2010 and then post a 3-out-2-in offense in 2K16 and use that as representation? That is HORRIBLE

You are doing more arguing than me.

But ok. You got it.

I simply posted a video of NCAA 10 to illustrate what good spacing looks like in a basketball game. Not only did it have to do with movement, but size of the court etc.

Another poster posted screen caps of a 2k16 court, vs a real court. He was not trying not to show a certain type of offense. None of us were. He was simply pointing out how small the court was.

You come in....and do what "you do". And we are here.

Back
Top Bottom