OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

lol its addicting man. Real fun game mode 

just try not putting real biscuits into it packs are really bad % wise. Also try saving up MT and sniping some Sapphires for real cheap plenty can be found

Also if you looking to really get deep into play some domination than historic domination to earn real good cards. Very time consuming tho

thanks for the info bro. I only copped vc once and that was when the game 1st came out so I dont have much to worry about there. Im on the app everyday and i get about 1k per day plus play park to get some vc. Im doing the challenges now and tracking my twitter for those locker codes lol

Last edited:
the app is so clutch got me wanting to put some ML parlays in after seeing how good im doing with picking the winning teams for 50VC lol Daily VC bonus is dope as well 

i randomly grabbed a FA Drummond from the locker codes that came out 2 days ago didnt get to use him just yet tho. 

need to grab me a scoring PF, im rocking with Green for defense but its hard to spread the floor i cant get his shot down. 

currently 1-0 in Ruby league. I failed this league my last time i was in it cause all i experienced was the 5-Out Cheese. Feel like im a bit better at defending it now.

It happens a lot just get ready to run back on defense soon as you score. Kids will non stop try the inbound cheese at half court and turbo up for a dunk 

as a matter of fact for anyone who needs locker codes this is for a FA Drummond

DRUMM-66VQT-42J31-QAX6Y-4QX5Y

Made the Roswell Rayguns from the Nike ads, and an expansion team, the Honolulu Surf.  I can't get those quite right yet, we kind of look like a coffee brand right now

HNIXGSy7up.png

2FNxwKs76H.png

tVVawQvtEs.png
​ 
PYHCRrBS1r.png

qUCcXosD1k.png

AXlhY5YchX.png

FN8EosVSKP.png

j1FnKKvfvL.png

sv00OsrXuS.png

Hey, i'm playing a friend of mine and he constantly plays with the Warriors, any tips on how to beat him (i normally run with the Spurs, Knicks, and Rockets when i play him)

Hey, i'm playing a friend of mine and he constantly plays with the Warriors, any tips on how to beat him (i normally run with the Spurs, Knicks, and Rockets when i play him)
what is your weakness you would say ? 

Is he beating you with the 3 ball, working the paint or alil of both ? 

Are you running plays on Offense ? some PnRs ?

do you play man or off ball ?

@DCAllAmerican   im on page 7 of that link you requested. Some pretty good comments in their

Last edited:

what is your weakness you would say ? 

Is he beating you with the 3 ball, working the paint or alil of both ? 

Are you running plays on Offense ? some PnRs ?

do you play man or off ball ?

@DCAllAmerican   im on page 7 of that link you requested. Some pretty good comments in their
I had him in the beginning while playing with the spurs, but yea i'm getting beat with the 3 ball at the moment with only Curry. I'm able to contain Green and durant, and he's awful shooting with Klay. I'm not really running plays at all. what is PNRS? I toggle between man and off ball. And i guess my weakness is impatient. I'll make ill advised passes for costly turnovers.

Last edited:
thon maker can be kevin durant if you know how to use him.

porzingis feels like he plays like a 95 rated player.

PnRs would be Pick and Rolls. If you hold LB (guess it's R1 ? On PS4 ) it allows your PF/C to set a pick at top of the key. You can have him either roll to the paint after or have him fade out for a jump shot.

Ahhh the curry cheese. It's pretty hard to defend but what you can do is set the defense ( right d-pad) and click allow No Threes. Your guys will play the perimeter more. You also can try in the defensive settings to put whoever is sticking curry to TIGHT. Also can try running the 3-2 zone if the 3 ball is killing ya

Sounds like he's the type to flick stick back and forth till curry is open and pulls that 3 up lol I'm sure you are but if not try getting a hand up to contest to throw him off a bit

PATIENCE is key man. Try slowing the ball down alil on offense and what hurts me the most is forcing the ball in the paint a few times for costly TOs. I think I'll have that easy dunk ONLY for a player to have the MJ Space Jam arm and deflect it.

For running plays you want to tap LB and your icons will come up, say you select B well few more options would pop up and select the play you want. For the play to work you gotta stand in the circle on the court that's shown or it'll tell you to pass the ball. It helps with the movement of players.

wolf reynolds wolf reynolds

Back
Top Bottom