OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Everyone says they're a playmaker. Hope y'all aren't the people holding the ball trying to help people score. Let people create sometimes too.

I'm the garbageman. Don't run any plays for me. I'll end up with points off putbacks and transition 3's. I'm here for the boards, blocks, and assists.

PSN same as my screen name.

is there a benefit to the prelude stuff? Should I be trying to get it or am I gucci without it? I've never gotta the early download before and been good I believe. Will this make college version dude better for potential #1 pic? what is ronnie f boy *** talking about now?

XBGT: Gator Boy 24

Playing style: y'all just get the rebound

Everyone says they're a playmaker. Hope y'all aren't the people holding the ball trying to help people score. Let people create sometimes too.

I don't call for the ball, crash the boards heavy and move the ball in transition. No standing around holding the ball just always looking to make the best play.

all yall goons add me on xbl; NYC D NiC3 718

I always make a big man and i pass in the post if you cutting... OFTEN

Who is on the roster for AUS? Full roster if someone can post that thanks.

I probably won't do the prelude

Didn't really pay attention since I have no idea it's a one and done game but pretty much the team in Rio plus Exum. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Prelude is cool. You pretty much cant do **** anyway after you complete it. I thought I can just play 2ku till the release smh

Back
Top Bottom