Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

I'm still having enough fun with 2k17. I'll probably chill till at least Black Friday

I'm still playing the hell out of my Nintendo Switch, so yeah........I'll be good until that time at the moment.

Unless the Switch version of 2K18 has a very good player community established from the start, I'm most likely gonna get it on the PS4 again......considering they still have an established player community that will give "close-to-accurate" draft prospect rosters. I don't expect the Nintendo Switch community for NBA 2K18 to be at that accomplished level yet like the PS4 NBA 2K community has been.

glad people can bookmark creators. I hated people reuploading my designs as their own to save them. That should cut down on all the duplicate designs you have to scroll through

MyGm sounds dope
Definitely excited about being able to bookmark creators also.
Live and 2k this year for me. 2k will be a Black Friday buy though. Not trying to wait on patches

I'll upload all the files I have for teams for PS4 heads that want to use them when 2k18 comes out
I have a few more teams (Detroit, Charlotte, and maybe Dallas) I want to get done, I want to if there are any new options for the new Nike Uniforms before I do them.

oh my god, we're probably gonna be some iteration of the Ball brothers with our loud mouth dad acting a damn fool in the cut scenes

giphy.gif

would be an interesting concept yo.

^^^ that gif right there could be a full on cutscene lol

Would love for them to add dynamic difficulty to my career. No NBA player should start in the 60's especially if the G-League isn't included in the game. Have the CPU adjust to what you do well and stop it which then forces you to beat the defense in other ways and overall become a better player. MLB the show has its own dynamic difficulty in the career mode and it's perfect it literally forces you to get better regardless of your overall without blatantly cheating you. The day I see Zaza lock up Westbrook on a isolation again is the day I stop playing this I hope they figured out how to implement difficulty without sacrificing the authenticity of the game.

What about dudes that just wanna be role players? I mean, I'm a natural leader, I'm supposed to be the star. But for every star, theres somebody that is meant to be Tonto. But you have to be god mode to get wins in this game. Even if, like last year, my team played better than 2016, but i still had to go hyperbolic chamber steeze to get dubs. Can't wait for the story mode. Would be great for hs again and college. G-league or euro league like year 1.

LOVE THE GAME and i hate that i have any complaints at all. i do appreciate Da Czar etc for helping players to have a better understanding on what can be fixed and what just cant. and...enjoying the game for what it is and not what it isnt. but its hard to grasp why certain simple things are broken, but modes are enhanced, things that arent broken are changed and screwed up in the process

the whole substitutions menu needs to just go back to 2k16. when you try to dynamically substitute a player, you dont even have access to all the players on your roster. THATS JUST PLAIN DUMB.

if you set your defense to switch every off ball screen with every player on your team, bigs included, your team might switch 10-15% of the screens they face.

also hope that along with the new myGM additions, they make it possible to play 56 game and 28 game seasons.

would like to see you be able to set your 3 point, small ball, free throw, garbage time lineups for ease of substitutions.

double teams coming from the weak side baseline every time is predictable and slow. you should be able to control where the double is coming from and it should come from the quickest point unless you tell that player to stay home on that assignment in pre-game settings. if tony allen is throwing the ball into marc gasol in the post, the double should come from tony allens defender, not all the way on the weak side of the court.

Still don't understand what was the purpose of messing with the subs system.

It's like they changed it just to piss people off.

Back
Top Bottom