Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

I saw the hate the last guy got for talking about the switch version but its dope.
I downloaded it last night and I'm playing it at work right now. The only difference is the graphics and its not a huge difference. I played the ps4 version with my bro on his ps4pro on his 4k tv. Was not that different from my the switch vesion. The hair on the switch models looks bad, but the hair on 2k has always looked horrible. Last 2k I bought was 14 on xbone. Im impressed by the switch version.

Do you get more points for that Road to 99 bar if you play on a higher difficulty?

Your point of comparison is a 4 year old version though.
My point of comparison is 2k18 on the ps4, I've played every 2k since, just never cared to buy em anymore until now

No difference between 30fps and 60fps lulz
Yeah, but it doesn't hinder gameplay at all IMO. The switch version is 30fps and the graphics are a little behind the ps4 and xbone. I was just hoping to let people know that it isnt a ps3 port like some people were thinking. Its the exact same game with every feature. Just trying to help anybody that might have been on the fence.

IMG_9496.JPG

Dying to get home, should've used this for work lol

Saw some live streams last night and looked good. Guess I'll get this now rather later. Hope online isn't ***. Will have Live as backup, vice versa.

Hold up....these cutscenes are lowkey ads.

Shammy saying he only eats doughnuts from Dunkin Donuts. Dude in the locker room promoting SoundCloud & Lil Uzi. :smh:

What would be referred to as a mom and pop shop that is getting the game ready to buy today?

No preorder I've done

Best Buy? Target?

2K did us dirty with my career this year. Not seeing ratings, badge caps, everything being tied to VC, etc. is weak as hell

Saw 2k redditers' comments that they tried to earn more VC by playing on a higher difficult level game in their mycareer. And they got the same VC they received from a lower difficult level game. I hope it isn't true

Made 2 builds: 6'9 SF shot creating playmaker & 7'0 PF driving shot creator. Pure LDD or LDD playmaker on the way.

Didn't know 6'8 was speed boost height until after prelude so I said f it and stuck with him

The cutscenes at the start are gruesome, but at least they don't half that half time locker room cutscene any more. Loading screens such as pregame are much quicker and park games start up instantly! I think this will be a great park experience like 2k16.

Also interested to see the requirements for HoF badges and if HoF and Gold is a huge difference

Overall, launch day went smoother than expected. Only thing I had a problem with was not being able to see attributes and not being able to preview hairstyles.

So 2k really got flagrant with VC this year :smh::smh::smh: this the last year they get me on release day, if at all, til they change.

Every time you update your face scan you go bald so you have to cop the hair and the beard all over again.

Back
Top Bottom