Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Maybe cause I was slightly drunk last night but I couldn't figure out for **** how to edit my attributes .

Where do I go to increase?

Myplayer of course

bruh I maxed out mid range, lay ups, and dunks still miss every cot damn thing. id be open with good release and miss no matter what smh.

Not sure if mentioned or not but 2k has a support page on the website (I found it via twitter) for anyone who lost their myplayer career due to a glitch.

also is it just me but when i try to buy boosters at the news stand it'll get as far as talking to the dude than say it's closed so i can't but a damn thing

How long did you guys have to play before you leveled up those incentives? In 2k17 I played 2 full seasons, no games simulated, all on HOF with 7 min quarters as a 6'6 shot creator SG. Signed with Nike, went to All-Star Game both seasons, one MVP, back-to-back champion, back-to-back Finals MVP, averaged 47 ppg 8r 7a 4s 2b on 60% shooting from the field and about 98% from the free throw line (something like 400-407) in season 2. I had three game-winning shots in my career, one of them in the playoffs. Led my team to an 82-0 record with career highs of 145 points, 30 assists, 19 rebounds, 13 steals, 8 blocks. Still on incentive level one with Nike

Got those Huarache 2k4 PE's tho :nthat:

My man has ZERO intention of making his myplayer experience realistic :lol:. Crazy numbers. Looked like you enjoyed it.

It's been fun beating high overall players with my low overall big guy

I hope NBA 2K18 adds the join option on next patches

My first NBA 2k18 weekend run
DJ9XKcMUMAAuEBQ.jpg

I like HOF level and pro am games. They give great rep points

My player is 7"3 post scoring rebounder

How do you remove accessories? I bought a shoulder sleeve and can't take this damn thing off...
there's no option for it in the apartment closet ... and I can't find anything online or Twitter about it --- but apparently 2K16 had a similar issues

RIght before you play a game when you’re sitting at your locker hit R3 (if you’re on PS4) and you should be able to swap accessories and shoes.

I know Curry is a shooting god but I’m tired of seeing 2K players hit 3s almost halfcourt and is not like I’m not playing defense, I’m in his face and he still makes pull up 3s so annoying. I’m running plays and working hard for my points while these GSW fools just pulling up and making them. Come on 2K! And they still allowing people to do computer defense. Why can’t 2K put the defense on rookie level for the computer if the player resorts to just play with the Center on D. Smh.

I know most people don't really care for this aspect of the game but presentation has been scaled back and neglected a TON
-grandfathered design issues that were previously patched only to return again.
-I can barely use the team design feature because they're are so many errors and oversights, they didn't even bother changing the template to fit the new NIke models in the league this year, instead they're using a model from 2013-14 when the nba logo was still on the front of the jersey
-The crowds lack responsiveness and hype
-The lighting on the courts is non existent. The courts themselves look completely flat.
-Aside from the scanned faces the player models lack variation which seems impossible to do coming off the last few versions the of 2k that only had 6 body types spread throughout the league, now there's only 1 with slightly bigger or smaller arms
-Removed customization options, they've basically sent creators back to 2014 with the lack of options
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

9-16-2017_3-58-56_AM.png
what am I supposed to do with this NBA Shootout looking court

I know Curry is a shooting god but I’m tired of seeing 2K players hit 3s almost halfcourt and is not like I’m not playing defense, I’m in his face and he still makes pull up 3s so annoying. I’m running plays and working hard for my points while these GSW fools just pulling up and making them. Come on 2K! And they still allowing people to do computer defense. Why can’t 2K put the defense on rookie level for the computer if the player resorts to just play with the Center on D. Smh.

This is when you gotta learn how to run plays and pick n roll. You'll be tearing the CPU apart he can't do anything but try to do it himself.

That means get you post game up to unstoppable and get the dribbling down pact.

Learn all aspects of the game

Also this is why I don't play random online matches. It's too cheesy.

Play team up so my matchup has no choice.

People losing their save files on Xbox. Usually after getting a tattoo or haircut in the neighborhood. Be careful, if you've been grinding for badges: don't worry 2k compensates by giving you 35k VC! Great compensation! /s

Back
Top Bottom