Official NBA Authentics Thread Part 2: Yuku murdered our last thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks like we may have lost the last thread and it was a great thread :frown:

let's keep it going and start fresh unless we somehow get our old thread back

Last edited:
yjihi.jpg

2zya74i.jpg

2lkxobn.jpg

33cyhk9.jpg

4s19hg.jpg

Sad to see our threads go. Both of the jersey threads were nice and this one was crazy. 729, you should just change the title and have all sports in here.

Here's my pickups from the sale. Not sure which ones I'm keep and which I'm selling. Want to keep them all but I just had some car **** go down so gotta get rid of a couple. All them are nice as hell though and brings back childhood memories.

Is the Code for the 50 percent off over with ?

i want that Ray allen jersey , but cant find the old thread.

:smh: at the thread being lost.

Nice pickups up there, specifically the Allen. :lol: at the "S" pretty much attached to the side panel on that Kemp.

This thread is gonna be like 100 pages before the year is over :lol: Maybe it was better when there was a separate NBA thread.

Well, it will be nice to post up all the authentics I have (spread across 5 sports) in one thread!

ended at 12pm today; I had more stuff in my cart and got busy so when I got back and when to check out it reversed the prices to normal :smh:

that sucks man!! what did you get? i got the kobe jersey and ray allen and magic warm up.. for $75.00 that's a no brainer!!

that sucks man!! what did you get? i got the kobe jersey and ray allen and magic warm up.. for $75.00 that's a no brainer!!

I still bought a bunch of stuff previous days to sell; I bought 9 jerseys and after selling my stuff will be free

I bought

3 KJ Suns jerseys
2 T-Macs (keeping one)
1 Vince Carter
1 Black Rodman (keeping)
1 Ray Allen Bucks
1 Gary Payton

I still bought a bunch of stuff previous days to sell; I bought 9 jerseys and after selling my stuff will be free
I bought
3 KJ Suns jerseys
2 T-Macs (keeping one)
1 Vince Carter
1 Black Rodman (keeping)
1 Ray Allen Bucks
1 Gary Payton

wow.. you went all in... thought you were gonna get that bulls warm up jacket too

Does anyone know if they're still doing the Starks version? I need that ASAP

2hzh9ic.jpg

343ji8l.jpg

Last edited:
wait why is this all authentics? im about to make one just for NBA

no offense but i dont want to share a thread with others:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom