Official NBA Authentics Thread Part 2: Yuku murdered our last thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to pick up my two Melo authentics before this BS happens. NBA Store needs to give us a decent code. 20% is cool but I need something better than that for those Rev 30 jerseys.

Knicks jerseys are $150 on Knicks.com and sign up to get 10% off

the purple mos def but I doubt the gold; I wanted a gold one myself

Thanks, I'll be on the lookout for the purple Kobe and the gold Magic Johnson jersey. We'll see if they do the Black Friday thing again this year. Were the 40s for the gold Kobe already gone before the 50% sale happened?

grail pick up for me.

544390_10151113401762442_245009089_n.jpg

since some of you said it was okay, im gonna post some shorts.

minnesota timberwolves game worn, not sure which one..

20k6auq.jpg

5d77ds.jpg

2hoxxcm.jpg

35lenu0.jpg

Los Angeles Lakers '97-'98 Game Issued shorts

244yxpt.jpg

2w36p8p.jpg

11s2kd2.jpg

Authentic Lakers Hardwood Classic Shorts

fyd0me.jpg

ae3581.jpg

35avmo0.jpg

Authentic Orlando Magic Shorts Blue Pinstripe Gold NBA Logo

nw0qif.jpg

1o6m90.jpg

Authentic Orlando Magic Shorts

28tcg3m.jpg

15wkyte.jpg

Game Worn Orlando Magic Shorts Stars

18gnzl.jpg

339kfpd.jpg

2l88d49.jpg

And this is my Penny Hardaway Game Worn and signed pinstripe jersey (authenticated by Upperdeck)

jfdrnp.jpg

17pod0.jpg

2z7hi1l.jpg

2r2t182.jpg

So I sent a current Rockets home jersey, Pre-Rev Warriors home and away, and a Pre-Rev Miami Heat away jersey to EPS and told them to do reverse kiss cut for all of them. Did I make the right decision?

I'm looking to buy some sonics jerseys in sz 2xl but please no rape prices , hit me up on pm.
You'll have to pay whatever the market dictates for them. I don't like getting beat in the head nor does anyone else, but sometimes you have to open your wallet.

So I sent a current Rockets home jersey, Pre-Rev Warriors home and away, and a Pre-Rev Miami Heat away jersey to EPS and told them to do reverse kiss cut for all of them. Did I make the right decision?
I prefer kiss cut, just because that's what most teams used on gamers, but it doesn't really make a difference. Just personal preference on that decision, you won't be able to tell the difference unless you're closely looking at the twill.

Hey guys. I'm new to the whole jersey thing.
I'm wondering if there are any plans to make an Authentic Deron Williams Team USA Jersey. I've seen a replica on the Team USA website, but I would much rather have the Authentic. Thanks in advance for the help.

I was wondering the same thing. i want an authentic williams or anthony. i dont really want a bron or kobe. who does nike assume people only want those authentic jerseys?? smfh. maybe the nba store in manhatten has them

Report: Suns to wear throwback jerseys next season
By Adam Green/Arizona Sports
Published: July 23, 2012 @ 10:37am

The Phoenix Suns will have a new look next season.

Sort of.

According to Uni-Watch.com, many NBA teams will be adding a jersey for next season, including the Suns.

"I saw the Spring 2013 Adidas NBA Catalog and there are some new on-court offerings," says Chris Blackstone. "There are new jerseys for Christmas Day and for home weekend games during the second half of season, called the Winter Court jerseys. They're monochrome like the all- black Miami uniforms from the past couple years, but in team colors. Also, there are Hardwood Classic jerseys for Indiana (home from 1997-98 through 2004-05), Milwaukee (late '90s), Chicago (mid-'90s alternate), Atlanta (late-'90s road), Miami (late-'90s alternate), Sacramento (mid-'90s alternate), Phoenix (1990s alternate), Philly (early-'90s road), Cleveland (mid-'90s road), Toronto (late-'90ss home), Houston (late-'90s road), and Utah (late-'90s road)."

Nice.

The jersey, which debuted in the mid-90s and was worn until the team changed its look in 2000, is black with the "sun burst" across the chest.

http://arizonasports.com/41/1561312/Report-Suns-to-wear-throwback-jerseys

It is unknown how many times the Suns will don the black jerseys and in which games they will do so, but the important thing is they will wear them.

i feel like flushing myself right now. I've been telling myself as soon as M&N puts a sale up on their site, i'm gonna go nuts and buy like 10 jerseys i've had my eye on. If nothing, i NEED that allen bucks and crater raptors.

And what happens? 50% and i snoozed right through it.

i feel like flushing myself right now. I've been telling myself as soon as M&N puts a sale up on their site, i'm gonna go nuts and buy like 10 jerseys i've had my eye on. If nothing, i NEED that allen bucks and crater raptors.
And what happens? 50% and i snoozed right through it.

what sizes are you looking for?

Last edited:
2012-13 Throwback jerseys

Sublimation is the theme for this year. I'm interested in seeing if they release authentic versions of the jerseys as well because all that have been released are swingman versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom