:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

It is definitely maddening when teams do things like this. Take the proven guys who will help us now, our centers blow donkey privates.

did you watch the video of that dude? in 3 years or so everyone will be saying "what a smart pick!! we should have got that man" he is a flat outbeast

I can see it now, Dorsey coming off the bench in playoff basketball... you always need a big tuff guy in playoff basketball and i think Portland has juststraight styled on the entire 08 Draft.

COME ON CDR........LETS GO TO 36TH AND GET PICKED BY PORTLAND.... MEMPHIS CONNECTION WILL LIVE ON!

pimp.gif

Now I might have to hop on the Portland bandwagon.

My dude Joey D got drafted.
pimp.gif
Early second just like I predicted afterthat Championship game
grin.gif

Mario Chalmers..i thought they already had Randy Foye and just drafted Mayo..hmm..strange..

Watch Portland is gonna get CDR as well, this might be the best draft from a single team in NBA history, maybe not in terms of getting that true superstar, butin the sense of getting the best value out of every pick.

I'm fine w/ Chalmers at 34 (I either wanted him, CDR, or Bill Walker there) but we should've taken DeAndre Jordan at 31! Who says that Pekovic willeven come over?!
Foye, Mayo, Chalmers, Telfair, Mccants
We're getting rid of Telfair now, no question about it. Then we'll roll w/ Mayo, Foye, McCants and Chalmers. Hopefully we can get rid ofJaric too.

I bet Mark Turgeon is sitting in his office with his feet kicked up on his desk and a big %!%*+! smirk on his face...

Dude I trust said DeAndre never said anything to anyone before he left campus at Texas A&M. Dude changed his cell phone number and everything 2 or 3 days after the UCLA game, and never resurfaced in College Station...
Its true... my friend on the team told me about it right when it happened. I think everyone is smiling in CS right now.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

how many guards do the Twolves need?
as soon as the wolves get rid of marko jaric, sebastian telfair, and anyone else not named foye/mayo/mccants, we'll be good
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Deandre finally going...

Maybe he did show up, I heard from a couple of people that he declined...

And has anyone heard anything about Houston trading Batum to Portland for Arthur and one of their second round picks this year? I don't feel like goingback through the thread if it's already been mentioned...

Originally Posted by Rhymefest

I'm fine w/ Chalmers at 34 (I either wanted him, CDR, or Bill Walker there) but we should've taken DeAndre Jordan at 31! Who says that Pekovic will even come over?!

idk man, i was reading online, ppl say he's star material. we'll see though

Back
Top Bottom